Having problems with Binder & Binder?

Binder & Binder Customer Service Contacts

300 Rabro Drive, Ste 6699
Hauppauge, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Binder & Binder Customer Service. Initial Binder & Binder complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Binder & Binder above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Binder & Binder. Discuss the issues you have had with Binder & Binder and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Binder & Binder Complaints & Reviews

Binder& BinderLied to

I am a client of B&B and I went to my disability hearing last week. My representative from Binder& Binder told me if I would get a partial favorable decision from the judge we would appeal it. I told her I do not want to appeal a partial favorable decision. She then told me I would still get my disability checks even if I would appeal the partial favorable dicision. Which I found out is a lie. She said they may only pay my backpay to my 50th birthday which was in August 2011, so I would only get paid about 7 months of backpay instead of the full amount when I applied for disability in Aug 2010 and became disabled in Aug. 2008. I need the money now.I know I will be missing out on alot of backpay money, if I don't appeal the decison. Binder& Binder still will get paid some money and I will start getting my disability checks. Does anyone know if B&B can make me appeal on a partial favorable decision if I do not want to. How do I go about gettiong rid of them, if my decision from the judge is a partial favorable decision? And when I do get rid of them, can they charge me more if I don't appeal a favorable decision?

Binder and Binder — Liars

Binder and Binder should be sued. I spent almost 6 years trying to get my son disability through them. After...

Binder And Binder Social Security Attorney & Other Lousy LawyersExposing Bad Attorneys

BEWARE!!! These are some of many crappy law firms/lawyers to avoid: Fleschner Stark Tanoos & Newlin, Binder and Binder, Ramon Walls Palanca, Jr., Nathaniel F. Hansford, James W. Ellison, Daniel W. Hamilton, Michael C. Garrett, Benjamin A. Jackson, Jackson R Massey, William Sussman, Jeffery S. Bowman, and Darwin F. Johnson, whom all have had & continue to have- numerous complaints and accusations of violating the law, sexual misconduct, racism, lying about clients to cover up their mistakes, rudeness, falsifying records, and sabotaging their own clients's cases (esp. that of African-Americans)!!.
    ref: http://crappylawyers.blogspot.com

Exposing Bad Attorneys

Binder and BinderMishandling of Husband's SSD Case

We felt after the first refusal that something seemed wrong with the way Binder and Binder was handling my Husband's SSD Case. After the second refusal and he talking to one of heads of B&B who said he would look into the problem personally, we and friends in the legal field although this was not their area of law, our feelings became fact. He was turned down for a third time. Mine you, my Husband is a amputee with 20 pounds of medical records supporting his claim for SSD and B &B didn't think that was enough so they sent him to their doctor, at our cost, for medical evaluation. B&B couldn't get any of this medical information accepted. Thank goodness for the good people we know, they lead us to a law firm that took his case to the Federal Level. B&B very politely tells you that they are sorry and will help if you choose to go to the Federal Level but they don't do that and discourage you from doing it because it is too much work and time envolved. If you are turned down DO NOT give up, their are law firms that can help, but it may take up to another 2 years. My husband finally got his SSD after over 5 years of additional pain and suffering. We shall be always grateful to the Law Firm that helped us. I wrote 2 letters to Charles Binder after all was said and done and my husband was finally getting much needed medical attention but he skirted the issues. My second letter which was very detailed must have really struck a never because Charles Binder's response was that he couldn' t take anything I wrote serously because I was not the client my husband was and that I just should get on with my life. I realize that everyone's issue with B&B is different but if anyone would like a copy of this 2nd letter, it might help you through your ordeal, I will send it. I can be contacted at [protected]@hughes.net. Good luck to you all

• Bj
          bj56 Jun 25, 2014

I never had any problem with them since i had them since 3/ 2024. They been honest, helpful and always there when I need them as of today so far so good

• Nt
          ntsworld Sep 10, 2013

Thanks...you stopped me from using them. After two emails that went un-responded to and a call that I should get in a "few days" two weeks ago...it didn't take much to figure you they are just a people mill.

Binder and Binder — Bad Representation

I just found this and thank goodness I did before I hired these people! THEY AREN'T EVEN REAL LAWYERS!...

Binder & BinderSocial Security Disability

Chuck says:
        Your comment is awaiting moderation.

March 3, 2011 at 6:08 am
        Here is the scam that can happen because it did to me. I signed with Binder & Binder. I sent them all the info they requested. My case involved a workman’s compensation lump sum payment. I did not expect to win my case. After about five months I got a call from the local social security office telling me that I had been approved for social security disability. I went to the local office and the lady entered all my figures in the computer. After the first calculation I was told that the off-set for my workman’s comp. payment had left me with a 0 payment. The lady then said wait a minute and she re-entered the figures and this time she said I would get about $1496.00 per month. I was amazed and I thought something was wrong. I asked her to confirm it and she said it was correct. She said I would receive this payment for the rest of my life or until my medical condition improved. I called Binder & Binder and ask them to make sure this was correct and they assured me it was. Well 6 months later I get a letter from the social security headquarters stating that I had been overpaid and the payments would stop and a mistake had been made at the local office. I had built my life around this payment and now it is gone and I am ruined. I called Binder & Binder and the rep told me that the local social security offices frequently make mistakes. She also said that Binder & Binder require a $6000.00 retainer to work on over-payments. So you can see that now Binder & Binder have collected their fee for my disability case. I should not have received anything from social security and I will have to repay them around $15, 000. I don’t have that kind of money. I am now screwed as far as future payments from SSD or regular social security. Binder & Binder have their money and I cannot afford anymore legal fees. Does anyone have any advice????

Made A. Fool Dec 23, 2010

This is malpratice in anyone's book and Binder & Binder should be banned from practicing law in all states of the union. A good attorney will represent you for life and a bad one is used only once at best. If you want good legal advice, listen to your dog, he has more important things to say than these guys. The first thing my dog said when I said that I was going to call Binder & Binder after seeing another one of their ads on Tv, "Ur don no" and then he stretched. Little did I know that this was a sign of things to cum. No I didn't spell that wrong, I'm just as pissed as the judge was today!

Made A. Fool Dec 23, 2010

I contacted Binder & Binder in 2006 to represent me for Social Security. I was told to go to Social Security and file a claim for a work-related illness. I filled out all the claim forms online and then was denied and had to file two appeals online. During this time, Binder & Binder said that this is normal for Social Security unless you are confined in a hospital. They said that they had accepted me as a client and would be at my hearing today and then didn't show up.When I asked them why they didn't show up, they said that I didn't retain them but yet I've been on the phone with them 2-4 times a week for months, submit medical records and disk from Social Security, just to be told that I am still a client but need to be approved by their intake department but yet their intake department confirmed today that they had everything that they needed. Boy, was the judge and Soc.Sec. Adm. pissed and granted me a hearing extention and told me to find a better attorney other than Binder & Binder. Now they won't return my medical records or the Soc.Sec. disk that they asked for. These guys are a scam. You have to earn a clients trust before you can earn a clients money in my book. Hell, they never even called soc.sec. adm, to imform them that they were going to represent me and then they had the balls to say that I didn't retain them. Shame on you!

Binder and Binder — Crooks

Binder and Binder are the biggest joke for a law firm in the world. The judges do not like them and my judge...

Binder and Binder — Scam

You were reading a complaint about Binder and Binder. Filing a new complaint about Binder and Binder'...

Binder and Binder — Cold hearted and rude

I just got off the phone with Binder and Binder. I was on hold for an extremely long period of time and when...

Binder and Binder — Horrible Lawyers, Can't do the job!

I initially signed on with Binder and Binder in 2005 after I signed up for Social Security Disability, and...

Binder and Binder — Thrown out like trash

In 2004 I hired Binder & Binder to handle my disability case. They claimed to be the #1 best Social security...