Binder and Binder — Scam
You were reading a complaint about Binder and Binder.
Filing a new complaint about
Binder and Binder's advertisement says there is no fee until we win your case to collect Social Security.
That coulldnt be farther from the truth.
I HAD to stop them from continuing because I could afford them anymore.
Couldnt afford it.
I would receive letters and phone calls saying they needed a check for $30 here and $50 there because this is what the hospitals require...etc.
Their "free" service does not include photo copy fees, medical record fees and any other fee that it takes to work on your case.
I actually fell for this for the first 2 years.
I would get letters asking for money BEFORE they would continue.
I called and was told that the percentage they get if they win your Social Security does NOT include fees needed for the paperwork to get to that point.
YOU as the consumer have to pay for that.
After several hundred dollars I had to stop them from going any further. I was giving up groceries to go even this far.
It's a total rip off.
More Binder and Binder Complaints & Reviews
- Binder and Binder - Thrown out like trash
- Binder and Binder - Horrible Lawyers, Can't do the job!
- Binder and Binder - Cold hearted and rude
- Binder and Binder - Crooks
- Binder and Binder - Bad Representation
- Binder and Binder - why it takes so long and do i have a chance with just one doctor
- Binder and Binder - Misrepresentation
- Binder & Binder / Lousy Social Security Advocates - horrible & incompetent attorneys
- Binder and Binder - Social Security Case
- Binder & Binder - legal