Menu
Billion Stars Express
reviews & complaints

Billion Stars Express
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

264 complaints
14 resolved 250 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Billion Stars Express. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:57 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My bus time was 7.45pm but the bus arrived at 10.45pm..useless bus services..if u guys can't follow the punctual time,u are not having qualifications for doing this bus services ...we are PAYING man...!how could you doing this to us... NONSENSE...

R
9:50 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tickets at 8.00 in the evening, but they are all 9.30 and haven't gotten on the train yet!

V
12:38 pm EDT

Billion Stars Express - The timing of the bus is ridiculously bad!!!

I brought bus trip from TBS to Johor Jaya on 20/5/2022 11pm, I waited patiently at the TBS platform 19 since 1045pm. The scheduled bus WVH1551 then late/delay until 2359 without any notice, then was late/delay AGAIN untill 21/5/2020 0030am without notice! I waited in the platform from more then 1 hour 30 minutes. The Worst bus service I ever had!

4:35 am EDT

Billion Stars Express - Departure time

My departure time from JB to TBS is at 3.00pm, 19/05/2022. But 4.30pm the bus still not arrive. What the hell are you guys doing? Its not delay 10 or 20 minutes, it has been delayed for almost 2 hours! If I got extra money I will buy another ticket so I can make a departure earlier. But I dont have any choice. Just wait like an idiot! Stupid. So what will you compensate us as passenger?

Desired outcome: PLEASE COMPENSATE FOR OUR WASTED TIME!!!!!!!

6:21 am EDT

Billion Stars Express - Poor service

Terlalu lama bagi cust tungguuuuuu, berejam, bila tanya staff larkin central tanya, jawab dengan kurang ajar he and she said "alas baru berapa jam kak kena orang lain lagi lama" kurang ajar layan cust macam tu, staff bus very poor service buat cust tunggu lama berejam tanpa solution just canal

Je tapi tak ada solution tunggu berejam rejam, please nak beli ticket fikir berjuta kali. Jangan pilih this company.

C
5:21 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bus not punctual. Did not arrive as per ticket arrival date. Cause delay on my departure time. Seek for refund.

G
8:06 am EDT
Replied
Billion Stars Express has left an official reply on this complaint.

Billion Stars Express - Unsatisfied trips and complain

Good Evening, I would like to complaint about my unsatisfied trip from Terminal Amanjaya Ipoh to Terminal Seksyen 17,shah alam at 6.30pm, trip number BSE 475. First of all, the seat that I booked was dirty and when I complaint about this to the bus driver, he was super rude by answering "that's not my problem, the pervious passenger is in responsible for that". I answered that "I paid for this journey and I need a clean seat" but he replied in a rude manner " everyone pays so I can't do anything" this was super rude and I was really upset with this behaviour of the driver. And another thing that I would like to mention is that throughout the journey, the driver was on the call, this might be dangerous for our journey. I would like to tell the management to take further action towards my issues. Thank you.

E
5:54 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have put my very expensive water bottle inside the bus. Can I know it’s there any way to find back that water bottle ?

9:05 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hari 8/5/2022 ahad bas ni bukan guna bas billion star (bas persiaran) dan ada kerosakan bas berasap berhenti dah 2 jam takda apa2 ka boleh tolong untuk penumpang, billion star tolong upgrade sikit sistem jngn cincai!

W
10:32 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bus from shah alam to penang. Ticket 6:30 pm. 11:00 pm still not arrived yet. Very very very bad service. Your company should closed down.

Y
1:06 am EDT

Billion Stars Express - Bus delay

7 May, My bus supposed start drive 10AM, from JB to KL , bus was delay till 12PM, then the driver round round in the town, I am still at Larkin area 1PM, if I drive for one hour I already can reach kulai already, don’t know why the driver round to mount Austin then come bc Larkin again. Bus is ETIKA BILLION STARS 574, the most wrong decision I choose this bus. Then ticket is more expensive then other buses, 45 ringgit

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund

1 comment
I
May 26, 2022 11:20 pm EDT

I purchased ticket online from Pasir Gudang JB toTBS on 27/5/2022. Supposed to be 9am but bus coming at 10.30am. Than stop at Larkin bus station ask us to change bus? My seat so far with my daughter! She only 8 year old! I paid for executive coach but now we are moving with express bus.

C
11:24 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Departure time for this trip according schedule is930 ,now time is 11.22 bus still not yet appear

3:19 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was booked a ticket 1330 from Larkin to TBS. However time now 1520. I still haven’t see the bus. Missing ? Flood ? Bermuda Tri ? Never understand how this company manage their system. Worst bus service

10:51 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Refund me ASAP. Only realized when I saw seat No. is different from what I booked. this is disappointing. tempat duduk tak selesa. seat kecil. 6jam duduk seat sempit. bas pun tak dpt billion star. dpt bas persiaran murahan. 30th april 2022. 9:45am, BSE-311 Penang sentral to TBS. contact me for refunding settlement [protected]@gmail.com

N
3:05 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dah sejam tapi tak sampai lagi bas, lama betul delayed nya

2:08 am EDT
Replied
Billion Stars Express has left an official reply on this complaint.

Billion Stars Express - Worst Service

I booked billion star Express on 24th April 2022 for 12 pm bus to Seremban but the bus came was not Billion Star bt Etika. The bus waited almost 1 hour to make bus full then move out from larkin. After move out from larkin, it goes to Tun Aminah Bus Station and waited nearly 25minutes, already lost 1hour 25min waited just like that. After move from Tun Aminah bus stop now waiting at RnR so call washroom stop. Almost 2pm but we have past Johor yet…This bus poor in comfort, aircond not well chill enough.

Worst ever ride i have ever experience. Please do something or you people tend to lost customers.

Desired outcome: Please be punctual.If its direct bus make sure it direct to the destination, not going here and there to make bus full just like town bus. Upgrade the standard and maintain the comfort level to max

1 comment
May 03, 2022 8:59 pm EDT

The price so expensive but always delay !

H
3:40 am EDT

Billion Stars Express - Lateness, no info about bus.

Buying ticket online at 2pm and trip time 2.20pm but 3.33pm bus still not arrive. Very late! Trip Date 18/04/2022, trip time 2.20pm Departure: Pasir Gudang Destination : TBS Seat 5A.

Desired outcome: Please improve and take action

L
5:34 am EDT

Billion Stars Express - Punctuality

Bought ticket for 12.30pm from JB larkin Station to tbs bus was 1hours delayed. Then there was a passenger claiming that my seat was hers.. End up both of us have bought same seat num. Same happened to another passenger. Then the driver just asked us to sit at any empty seats. Already having one hour delay the bus made a pit stop at tun aminah Station to pick up some passengers. Just when I tought finally I'm reaching tbs. The bus exit its way in seremban for another pit stop. This was not on schedule. I reached tbs at 6.30pm. A freaking 6hrs journey. Wasted my time. Mentally stressed due to long journey. The worst experience.

Desired outcome: I don't think there ever going to have a desired outcome.. Hence I'm just gonna gv bad review in every travel page possible about this bus service.

R
9:27 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought tickets online and the location I wanted, but when the bus came, the counter did not give real tickets! It's a piece of paper with a license plate! I got on the bus. The original reservation was also seated by others!The ticket I bought is at 8.15 p.m. on April 10th. And the bus very untimely!

G
5:04 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 6th April 2 pm, my sister and I bought tickets for the trip from Hentian Duta to Penang. The bus number is: WXF 737. After arriving in Penang, our bags with 2 other passengers could not be found. This bus has made 2 stops near Ipoh and Butterworth. After 15 minutes, the bus driver told me my bag had been mistakenly taken by a passenger near Butterworth...

Billion Stars Express contacts