Big O Tiresrebate fraud

I purchased 4 tires from big o tires in miamisburg ohio in june 2008. There was a mail in rebate offer for $500.00 in gas cards with receipts sent in each month totaling $100.00. I have not received one card to date. The phone number has been disconnected that I was given by the tire company to call for answers. I am not the only one with this complaint. Can something be done about this? Do I need to get a lawyer to fight this? I just don't think people (Companies) should get away with these fraudulent scams.