Big Lotsrude cashier

I was in the store last 12-1 and Biglots Freehold store 5273. But I was shopping in the store and then around to 330 I was in line getting ready to check out .The line was kind of long and The cashier and deShawna did not call for help .One of the managers asked her what she going to call for help and she stated no I'm not calling anybody. She was very rude me to while she was checking me out . I told her she didn't ask for my rewards card and she stated no she was not going to and rolled her eyes and sucking her teeth . ThAt cashier shouldn't be employed.