Big Fish Gamesunauthorised payments

R

I have recently noticed small amounts of money coming out of my account and going to this company, even though I don't own a computer or use any of the products.
Every transaction is $7.27 AUD and there are payments dating back to 2014.
As much as I would like to recoup those losses, I know it is unlikely since I didn't notice, but I do think somebody is using my bank details on this site.
Pics attached is of all account activity relating to "BigFish".
Thankyou, please respond asap.
Kind regards,