The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Big 5 Sporting Goods — price deception tactics
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was in the store yesterday looking at pocketknives they were advertising on sale. in the display case was a Smith and Wesson Extreme Ops folding knife, model # CKG105 that had a price tag of $59.99 and a sale price of $9.99. I purchased two of the knives thinking I was getting an incredible deal (saving $100 off of the retail cost of the two knives).
When I got home from work today I Googled the knives and discovered that in almost every store or online shop the knives are retailing for between $15 - $25 apiece. I cannot find any outlet other than Big % Sporting Goods that has them listed for $60 and feel that Big 5 was deliberately misrepresenting the retail price to deceive consumers into thinking they were getting a better deal than they actually received.
More Big 5 Sporting Goods Complaints & Reviews
- Big 5 Sporting Goods - gave me a refund and took my money!
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation - unethical bunch of micro-managing idiots
- Big 5 Sporting Goods - denial of firearm safety certificate
- Big 5 Sporting Goods - area supervisor is a #
- Big 5 Sporting Goods - racial profiling/discrimination
- Big 5 Sporting Goods - staff customer service
- Big 5 - customer service
- Big 5 Sporting Goods - insulted after purchasing items in your store
- Big 5 Sporting Goods - big 5 sporting goods sells defective merchandize in violation of federal consumer protection laws
- Big 5 Sporting Store - discrimination