Menu
Beverly Heating & Cooling Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Beverly Heating & Cooling
reviews & complaints

www.beverlyservices.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 12 Reviews

Beverly Heating & Cooling Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Beverly Heating & Cooling at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Beverly Heating & Cooling has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Beverly Heating & Cooling. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Beverly Heating & Cooling reviews & complaints

A

Beverly Heating & Cooling Fred F did an EXCELLENT job installing my new furnace

Fred F did an EXCELLENT job installing my new furnace. He never stopped working all day until the job was done. Installed new chimney liner (up on the roof on very cold day), furnace and retrofitted pieces to fit perfectly. Highly recommend Fred F-----very efficient, respectful, really knows his job...AND, left my basement clean and warm! THANK YOU, Fred F.

Read full review of Beverly Heating & Cooling and 4 comments

4 comments
G. Pfeffer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

was very polite and diagnosed the problem. He told us of finding a bad capacitor, cleaned the exterior coils and stayed on site insuring the unit was operating correctly. He answered our questions - a very good technician. Thanks for having the job done well.*** &

J. Sipes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wish to put in a good word for *** from Beverly Services. He arrived when he was scheduled to and was very pleasant and efficient. He found the problem with our air conditioner within two minutes and had everything fixed within 15 minutes. Very impressed with the quick serviced from this company and with their technician ***!

C. Wiza
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

was right on time and was able to diagnose the problem with the air conditioner right away. I was impressed at how fast he was able to get us back up and running. Great service!

I
I
I. Dietrich
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Everyone at Beverly was great, as usual, When it comes to Heating and Cooling for my house, I don't call anybody else. The work commenced and concluded on time and I have zero concerns that everything will be great! And, if not, I'm confident Beverly Services will stand behind their work 100%.

Beverly Heating & Cooling I always ask for Brandon E

I always ask for Brandon E. for all my servicing on furnace/ac units. Brandon is always on time, reliable, friendly, gets the job done right the first time. Let's you know exactly how the equipment is doing and an approximate life time left on an older unit. Therefore, not making us spend $$ before we have to. Definitely recommend Brandon for all your servicing needs.

Read full review of Beverly Heating & Cooling and 3 comments

3 comments
O
O
O. Swift
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beverly Services installed 2 new toilets. ***. and his assistant were prompt, courteous, professional, thorough and kept the area meticulously clean. I have used Beverly Services multiple times in the past and always have had similar exceptional results.

M. Hegmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Thank you to *** and all of his crew for doing such professional work in replacing the sewer line and water line at our home. Rain storms and soft ground made the work very difficult. The men really worked very hard. Your Review Rating earned all Stars.

K. Bins
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My experience with Beverly Services has been great from start to finish! They have all been so helpful in answering questions. *** H came out today to replace our AC unit and he was so great to work with! He was so friendly and professional and answered ALL the questions I had! I highly recommend them.

Beverly Heating & Cooling replied to this review.

Beverly Heating & Cooling John C. was the plumber that Beverly Services sent to fix my clogged kitchen sink

John C. was the plumber that Beverly Services sent to fix my clogged kitchen sink. The service was excellent. I enjoyed chatting with John as he worked. He was very personable. And boy did he work because my pipes were badly clogged. He used the snake and fixed the problem much to my delight. The rep taking the call to set up my appt. (Sydney) was also very nice. I highly recommend Beverly Services.

Read full review of Beverly Heating & Cooling and 4 comments

4 comments
R
R
R. Schowalter
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We recently had our furnace and air conditioner replaced by Beverly Services. The team of *** did a great job. They were polite, professional and informative and also very personable.

C. Legros
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

and *** did a fantastic job. I wish I could post a picture that shows how well the job was done. I would highly recommend Beverly Services for the *** water heater installation.

C. Koelpin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

came to perform a sanitary sewer dye test at our house in Mount Lebanon. He was on time, courteous, and didn't mind me following him, offering info when I could and helping him with the water flushing (turning on water to the outside bibs and offering hoses for distant downspout locations). I would give him a 5 star rating."

J. Jenkins
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a furnace and *** installed *** and *** very happy with the install. They were very professional and courteous. On time and very neat. Would recommend them to friends and family .Beverly services! *** snd ***. 5 stars!

Is Beverly Heating & Cooling legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Beverly Heating & Cooling as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Beverly Heating & Cooling stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Beverly Heating & Cooling should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Beverly Heating & Cooling earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Beverly Heating & Cooling achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Beverly Heating & Cooling has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Beverly Heating & Cooling has claimed the domain name for beverlyservices.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Beverlyservices.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

After using multiple security services, we have determined that the Beverly Heating & Cooling website is safe for users. No malware, phishing, or security threats have been detected that could pose a risk to users.

Beverlyservices.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Beverly Heating & Cooling has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
A
Beverly Heating & Cooling replied to this review.

Beverly Heating & Cooling I was very pleased with the service I received from Beverly

I was very pleased with the service I received from Beverly. The staff was easy to work with on scheduling and were sensitive to my needs. Justin arrived on time and did a very good job of diagnosing the issues. He was very detailed about the problems and explained all of the steps. He even showed me the bad parts he had to replace. Last but not least - not a speck of dirt was left in my bathroom. Great job!

Read full review of Beverly Heating & Cooling and 3 comments

3 comments
J. Cruickshank
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fred is always prompt, friendly and knows what he is doing and make sure you are satisfied with the job before he leaves. Great company and personnel to deal with. CW

N
N
N. Von
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tech was good. Company service not so good. They scheduled appointment for me yesterday between 12 and 5. No one ever showed or called. I called them at 3 and they said still coming. 5:30 not here. 6:00 I called again still coming. I complained that I had been waiting all day. Around 7 still no tech so I called and complained vigorously and was told they would schedule me first thing this morning and have service manager call to see if he could make things right. Never heard from the manager. Think twice before using them. Very disappointed after all the business I have given them

L
L
L. Kozey
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The service was excellent. Would recommend for future service...thanks...*** and

Beverly Heating & Cooling replied to this review.

Beverly Heating & Cooling We use and trust Beverly Services for all of our electrical, HVAC and plumbing needs

We use and trust Beverly Services for all of our electrical, HVAC and plumbing needs. They have always been honest and never over-charged. Very professional and timely service. Most recent experience was plumbing related and Mark W. and Dan H. were fantastic! Solved a very frustrating problem/situation efficiently and were very pleasant to work with. Great people, very skilled, great experience. Definitely recommend Beverly!

Beverly Heating & Cooling replied to this review.

Beverly Heating & Cooling Chris * and the team worked tirelessly to help me navigate the challenges in having my home warranty company properly cover the cost of a

Chris and the team worked tirelessly to help me navigate the challenges in having my home warranty company properly cover the cost of a complete furnace and AC replacement. They were diligent in following up with the warranty company, and very prompt and efficient in completing all of the work. They made sure everything was done to my complete satisfaction. I highly recommend Beverly Services for all of your HVAC needs!

Beverly Heating & Cooling replied to this review.

Beverly Heating & Cooling Jim came to our home - diagnosed the issue - we went over the options

Jim came to our home - diagnosed the issue - we went over the options. After further discussion we decided on replacing the 16yr old furnace. He made an appointment to return in 2 days to do the installation. The installation was done in a timely fashion- The work area was clean and he went over the system with us. Jim is an asset to your team he is very customer focused. I would like to add that Logan who took the inital call was extremley helpful and curtious. Thanks again to your team!

E

Beverly Heating & Cooling I recently got a furnace/AC from Beverly services

I recently got a furnace/AC from Beverly services. The sales *** gave me the quote. They were alittle more expensive than my 2 other quotes but seemed to be more knowledgeable. He was honest and told the size I needed and all about the installation. It was a 2 day job. The installers were *** and *** both me were very pleasant to deal with and were very efficient. They took time to answer all my questions. I would recommend this company and certainly the two men that did my job. Thank u

Beverly Heating & Cooling replied to this review.

Beverly Heating & Cooling I have always been impressed with Beverly’s service and technicians

I have always been impressed with Beverly’s service and technicians. Yesterday was no exception, even better than normal. Sid called to say that he would be a bit early. When he arrived, he was outfitted with protective boots and mask that allayed any fears we had with COVID. Sid was extremely courteous answering my questions and performing his work carefully and thoroughly. I have to thank Beverly for hiring such professional and courteous technicians. Sid is a great asset for your fine company. Send him every time!

Beverly Heating & Cooling Tech was good

F
Beverly Heating & Cooling replied to this review.

Beverly Heating & Cooling My hot water tank malfunctioned over the weekend and Beverly Services (Jessie G

My hot water tank malfunctioned over the weekend and Beverly Services (Jessie G.) came out on Sunday to give me an estimate. On Monday, Frank R. and his helper replaced my tank and did an outstanding job. Access to my tank was difficult but Frank and his helper were able to easily remove the old tank and install the new one. All of the brazed joints on the new tank look nice as well as routing the black pipe for natural gas and the exhaust vent. I also liked that Beverly Services Frank R., Jessie G., and Frank's helper (sorry I didn't get his name) conducted themselves in a very professional manner, answered all of my questions, and were mindful of Covid-19 protocols. I would certainly use Beverly Services again.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Beverly Heating & Cooling They were suppose to install a new air conditioning unit and till this day I don't have a working unit

They were suppose to install a new air conditioning unit and till this day I don't have a working unit.

Beverly Heating & Cooling Customer Reviews Overview

Beverly Heating & Cooling, available at beverlyservices.com, is a reputable HVAC company that has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. With their commitment to exceptional service and top-notch expertise, Beverly Heating & Cooling has become a trusted name in the industry.

Customers have praised Beverly Heating & Cooling for their prompt and reliable service. Their team of skilled technicians ensures that all HVAC installations, repairs, and maintenance are carried out efficiently and effectively. Clients appreciate the company's professionalism and attention to detail, as they consistently deliver high-quality workmanship.

Another standout feature of Beverly Heating & Cooling is their dedication to customer satisfaction. They prioritize the needs and preferences of their clients, offering personalized solutions tailored to individual requirements. This customer-centric approach has earned them praise for their excellent communication and willingness to go the extra mile.

Beverly Heating & Cooling's expertise in the HVAC field is widely recognized. Their technicians possess extensive knowledge and experience, allowing them to tackle a wide range of heating and cooling issues. Whether it's a simple repair or a complex installation, customers have commended the company for their expertise and ability to deliver effective solutions.

Furthermore, Beverly Heating & Cooling is known for their use of high-quality products and equipment. By utilizing top-of-the-line materials, they ensure that their customers receive long-lasting and reliable HVAC systems. This commitment to quality has been appreciated by clients who have experienced improved energy efficiency and reduced utility bills.

Overall, Beverly Heating & Cooling has received positive reviews for their exceptional service, professionalism, customer satisfaction, expertise, and use of high-quality products. With their dedication to providing top-notch HVAC solutions, it's no wonder that they have become a trusted choice for residential and commercial customers alike.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Beverly Heating & Cooling contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Beverly Heating & Cooling?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beverly Heating & Cooling Customer Service. Initial Beverly Heating & Cooling complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Beverly Heating & Cooling above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Beverly Heating & Cooling. Discuss the issues you have had with Beverly Heating & Cooling and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.