The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bethea Jenner — phoney psychic
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hi I'm new to this place. I received one of those mails from this character, which I find intrusive in the first place, so checked her out online. I notice she has a long history at Yahoo and has posted some stuff about herself there. She has written "Are all these Bethea Jenner testimonials and blogs real?" and then answered her own question including one answer by 'Sunshine' (what an inappropriate name to have picked) saying how touching the testimonials are. They seem to me to be touching for a different reason from the one she says. They are actually pathetic. They're just poor people being duped into thinking some woman in London who they've never met is going to make their lives better with some kind of magic. Make their life better by refunding their money. Your assistants don't answer the phone. I tried the number.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews
- Bethea Jenner - astrology and psychic rip off!
- Bethea Jenner - terrible experience!
- Bethea Jenner - online scam
- Bethea Jenner - horoscope spam and 'magic' jewels
- My Health Wealth And Happiness By Bethea Jenner - kept recieving emails from bethea
- Bethea Jenner - ordered once, that was a mistake
- Bethea Jenner - false representation, mailing list fraud, unethical behaviour.
- Bethea Jenner - spamming
- Betheasignmyhealthwealthandhappiness.com - unsolicited emails
- Bethea Jenner - internet spam scam