Bet365withdrawal of funds usd 2930

S Review updated:

Dear Sir,

As bet365 is not refunding my amount of USD 2930.00 since last 3 months in spite of sending all my documents including PVC code as desired.

But after receiving PVC code they asking my bank details and told me to refund my funds into my bank account which has been not provided by me as this is personal and my father is not sharing any information regarding my bank.

So then I told to bet365 to refund my amount back into my skrill or neteller account but they force me to refund the amount only into my bank account.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Surbhi Goyal

• So
    Son Lover Aug 26, 2020

Hello sir/madam kindly contacted me for solutions regarding bet365 issue evn I to had faced such issues. Kindly send email contact I wll contact u further : [email protected]