Bestcanvas.combest canvas is a scam

D

Bestcanvas.com is a scam. Good luck trying to have anyone respond to you. If you are reading this never go to this website, it looks safe showing google secured, with amazon checkout as well. All I wanted was a delivery update on my purchase and i've called for a week straight, guess what? No response. I had to call amazon directly to see what I can do to have this canceled and the product still hasnt shipped. Whatever you do stay far away from this website. If you've had the same experience as this, do something about it and write a complaint. I never waste my time writing bad reviews on anyone because people make mistakes, but this is far from a mistake this is a scam!

• Ar
    Aremoste Jan 16, 2012

I ordered 4 prints on Dec 17th 2011. Anything ordered by that date was promised delivery by xmas. It's been nearly a month and I still haven't gotten anything. I've emailed and called and haven't gotten a hold of anyone. Their answering service states that memory is full and I'm sure it's because of constant calls from other dissatisfied customers. Buyer BEWARE!!!

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Bi
    Biltuze Jan 02, 2012

Company charged my card sent out fake fed ex receipt now cant get back on the phone... i am waiting for them to make good.. STAY AWAY...

• Mo
    Morsine Jul 28, 2011

Do NOT use this site. I have been disputing an item with them with no avail for months, and the Better Business Bureau continues to deny my claim, stating that they are out of business, and there's nothing they can do!

• De
    Dekooy Images Jul 08, 2011

There are already so many complaints here so I just highlight as well.
    -brutal service
    -Items shipped damaged
    -not what I ordered
    -no response to emails
    -phone number is a no answer
    all around terrible experience, I would not recommend this site to anyone.

• Ml
    mlp311 May 31, 2011

A week, I've been waiting a month!

• El
    Eligore Apr 28, 2011

These jerks have still not shipped my order after more than a week, and I am talking one canvas. They are a joke. AVOID!