CanvasDiscount.com Logo

CanvasDiscount.com

Having problems with CanvasDiscount.com?

CanvasDiscount.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 8, 2010. The latest review Stretched canvas print made too small (twice), poor customer service. was posted on Sep 23, 2021. The latest complaint incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service was resolved on Apr 14, 2017. CanvasDiscount.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 86 reviews. CanvasDiscount.com has resolved 32 complaints.

CanvasDiscount.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CanvasDiscount.com Customer Service. Initial CanvasDiscount.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CanvasDiscount.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CanvasDiscount.com. Discuss the issues you have had with CanvasDiscount.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CanvasDiscount.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Bestcanvas. CAstay far away from this online merchant

STAY FAR AWAY from this online merchant!!! The .ca website domain is a SCAM; they are SO not a Canadian company, in fact, they're located in Miami. The canvas I received was wayyyyyyyyyy too small for the cheap, 'put-together-yourself' stretcher frame (flimsy, piece of garbage, impossible to achieve a tight stretch/fit when you DIY). Nowhere on their website does it explain that YOU will be the one to stretch the canvas and staple it onto the cheap wood frame that you put together yourself. Tried to contact them, given that they adverstise a "100% Moneyback Guarantee" on their website; what a joke; no response to emails, tried calling to no avail. TOTAL AND COMPLETE SCAM of a COMPANY.

Respond

Bestcanvas.comcount me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website

Why, oh why didn't I google reviews for this site before I spent $78 to get a canvas made?!! Someday I will learn. Yes, count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website! I ordered mine a month ago, still haven't seen it. Phone rings and rings, no pick up. One email answered a couple of weeks ago apologizing for an equipment breakdown. I filed a claim with PayPal today. Hopefully they can do something to restore my trust in humanity! At least I feel like someone is in my corner.

Respond

Bestcanvas.comstay away from these crooks, they are major scam

I ordered a canvas last month and it was supposed to be horizontal, but it turned out to be vertical (and the image is completely off center). And the thing cost $74! Well, so I thought...they actually charged my credit card $2 more, which sure, is only two dollars, but my invoice said $74.00 even. Also, it shows up on my bank statement as some German company, which at first alarmed me thinking someone had stolen my credit card. It turns out this German company sells canvas prints too, so they must be connected somehow. I am appalled by the service and the FALSELY ADVERTISED "100% money back guarantee." Sure, maybe they'll refund you if you can a hold of them. They don't respond to emails and their phone number is a fake (it either rings and rings or you just get a busy signal). Absolutely ridiculous, this company should be shut down.

2 Responses
        • Re
          Reallady214 Feb 22, 2012

Thank you for posting this. I have been having the same problem. Wish I would have seen this post before I did the transaction.

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Mi
          michael bay Apr 25, 2011

They are the worst scam and there should be the law that protects people against such thieves. Or else, I will just upload a website and start charging money for non-existing services...

RESOLVED

Bestcanvas.comwebsite has now not responded to 4 emails and phone number provided does not answer

Ordering was easy, delivery was slow. Ordered 4 for Christmas presents; ALL 4 canvasses were TOO SMALL for the frames. Website has now not responded to 4 emails and phone number provided does not answer...ever. was fooled with ".ca" site suggesting Canada. Actually, apparently Miami based so they don't... care about Canada. This is a scam, rip off site. DON'T GO NEAR THIS OUTFIT.

Respond

Bestcanvas.com — my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away

This is a poorly run operation. I'm not even sure you could call it a business. I ordered a Sepia...

Bestcanvas.comhorrible quality canvas transfer

Instead of receiving your canvas on professionally stretched frame, you're sent 4 cheap pieces of wood you put together yourself; their website doesn't tell you that you build it yourself, of course.

My photo on the canvas was off center and not large enough to cover the entire front surface of the canvas such that the "edge" of the canvas was visible on the front. Very horrible looking, too horrible to do anything but toss in the garbage.

I phoned them and left a voicemail message to complain about the above; no call back received. Ironic considering on their main page they promise a "money back guarantee."

I also emailed them with my complaints, included photos I took of my pathetic looking canvas and I received no response whatsoever.

Here in Canada, they have a Canadian website, with a Canadian domain. So you're left to believe they're a Canadian company. High shipping charges reflect items being shipped from FL. You don't realize item ships from FL until you receive your order confirmation email.

5 Responses
            • Da
              Dave2283 Sep 11, 2019

I ordered a pillow with a print and they sent me ups tracking the next day. Ups is saying they're still waiting for the package 2 weeks later and now bestcanvas wont respond to any emails on the whereabouts of my item. Complete scam.

• Ka
              Karen Georgetown Apr 07, 2019

Waiting on 2 10X8 canvas ordered on 3/19/19 amount$29.10. I tried tracking my order and it seems like its been returned to the sender.my acct was charged on 3/19/19 for $29.10
              contact number [protected]
              [email protected]

• Ml
              mlp311 May 31, 2011

This company is awful. I havn't received my product I ordered a month ago. I can't get anyone to respond to my emails and no one answers phone number that they have listed in their contact info. They are a scam, stay far far away.

• Bl
              bloggerrus Dec 14, 2010

I've got someone's sh!t from them too! Good that I paid via PayPal and managed to get my funds back.

• Er
              E_rock Dec 09, 2010

I do not think this is a legitimate company. I placed an order with them as well. I received a print on canvas that actually looks pretty decent and it was already put together... the problem was that I have never seen that picture before and I ordered (5) prints not one. I have called, I have emailed, I have called, I have emailed and I have not received ANY response from them. I am reporting them to any business and consumer agencies I can think of.