The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Best Western Garden Villa Inn - Roseburg, OR — hotel owner is irresponsible for his employees for damaging private property!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After taking off my contacts after work and picking up my glasses, I realize the frame holding the lens was cracked and one of the legs severely bent out of shape.
The Housemaid Manager said that she has talked to the housemaid named Harold and he said that I've always put my glasses behind the lamp and that he did not touch them. I believe that Harold is lying due to fear of the consequences of omitting to breaking my glasses, even though it may be accidental. The facts are that both him and I agree that my glasses were in the hotel room while I was at work and that someone has tempered with my glasses and broken them while I was gone. It has been over two weeks and the manager nor the owner has returned my inquiries despite my calls. I think the hotel owner should be held responsible for his employees for damaging private property. For if anything were to be damaged in the hotel room while I was there, the management will surely charge my credit card for these damages.
More Best Western Garden Villa Inn - Roseburg, OR Complaints & Reviews
- Best Western - customer service/billing
- Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East - rooms and service
- Best Western - manager |employee personal problems
- Best Western - false charge for smoking in room
- Best Western - charges
- Best Western - poor service
- Best Western International - room service
- Best Western - Rude manager
- Best Western Hotel - deceptive practice
- Best Western Hotels - - bed bugs