Best DenkiService in product complaint

G Sep 03, 2021

I purchased a multi connector (lan cable, hdmi and usb) with usb-c at the other end. The hdmi port can't be used to connect to my external monitor with my laptop. I came back to show the issue using my laptop. The Best Denki staff first tried in a laptop and experience a similar issue. He totally ignored to use my laptop to try. Then used a tablet and it worked. The staff looked at me and said that it worked. I asked why it can't work with laptop. He said that it was depended on the equipment. Then I mentioned it is not served my purpose to buy this connector, as it can't be used by laptop. Then he asked me whether I asked about this when I bought it. I could not understand why such a question need to be asked. The fact is that the connector doesn't fit the purpose I bought this connector. The way it was asked was not a proper way with a sour face. We then have an exchange of arguments. He mentioned that I was too low to talk to him as I did mention that the service was sucked. The worst was he took my picture for the bad intention purpose.

I believe there is a protocol to handle feedback from customer. I was still actually looking for a connector which can work with my laptop as the brand has no docking station for this model. The connector need to be able to connect a LAN cable, usb c and hdmi.

It was happened on 3rd Sep 2021 at Best Denki Funan at noon time.

Comment Guidelines