Having problems with Best Denki?

Best Denki reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 19, 2009. The latest review bad service best denki waterway point was posted on Jan 22, 2019. The latest complaint CUSTOMER SERVICES was resolved on Aug 30, 2009. Best Denki has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 10 reviews. Best Denki has resolved 2 complaints.

Best Denki Customer Service Contacts

+65 63 199 922 (Head Office)
+65 62 708 080 (Customer Service)
+65 68 910 916 (Hillion Mall Store)
+65 64 563 922 (Waterway Point Store)
+65 65 096 955 (City Square Mall Store)
+65 66 599 626 (The Clementi Mall Store)
+65 67 328 122 (Great World City Store)
+65 65 644 022 (Imm Store)
+65 62 588 488 (Junction 8 Store)
+65 68 352 855 (Ngee Ann City Store)
+65 68 449 604 (Bedok Mall Store)
+65 62 766 636 (Vivo City Store)
+65 64 404 188 (Parkway Parade Store)
23 Tampines Street 92, № 01-00 Storhub
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed
Hillion Mall Store
17 Petir Road, № B1-65 / 66 Hillion Mall, Singapore 678278.

Waterway Point Store
83 Punggol Central, № B1-24 (East Wing) Waterway Point, Singapore 828761

City Square Mall Store
180 Kitchener Road, № B2-01/04 CitySquare Mall, Singapore 208539

The Clementi Mall Store
3155 Commonwealth West Avenue, № 04-46/47/48/49 The Clementi Mall, Singapore 129588

Great World City Store

Bedok Mall Store
311 New Upper Changi Road, № B1-01/43/44 Bedok Mall, Singapore 467360

Vivo City Store
1 HarbourFront Walk, № 02-07 VivoCity, Singapore 098585

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best Denki Customer Service. Initial Best Denki complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Best Denki above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Best Denki. Discuss the issues you have had with Best Denki and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Best Denki Complaints & Reviews

Jan 22, 2019

Best Denki — bad service best denki waterway point

I want to feedback, Bad service experienced today 22nd January 3:30pm at waterway point, washing machine...

Best Denki — poor customer services and after sales support & warranty support

This is the worst customer service that I had experienced with Best Denki at One Utama. I bought a Panasonic...

Best Denki Malaysia — braun face epilator - not functioning & bad customer service

I purchased a Braun Face Epilator from Best Denki KLCC on 24th Mar 2017. Within a month it was not...

Best Denki — poor service & product faulty

I bought lg 55" 3d led tv from best denki utama on 16 aug 2012. They delivered the tv on 18 aug 2012. After 3...

Best Denki Malaysia Sdn Bhd — Delivery

I wan to make a complain, i had order one built in oven & one plasma 3d tv from them, they are issue a...

Best Denki Malaysia Sdn Bhd — Delivery agreement

Hi all, I bought a washing machine from Best Denki in Mid Valley on the 30th April and I was promised a...

Best Denki Malaysia Sdn Bhd — Not reliable and secure

Best denki's services are not reliable and irresponsible. I have purchased a plasma tv last wednesday...

Best Denki Sdn Bhd Malaysia (Times Square)CUSTOMER SERVICES

I'm Chang.
I sent my MP3 (Creative brand) for repair last month. And I had called their Branch (Times square) spoken to Ms Siew Yuan to enquiry the status of my MP3. Ms Siew Yuan replied that she need to check on the matter and promise to return call shortly. But until today I never received any feedback from the branch. I'm very disappointed. Is it the way you all treat customer?
Would appreciate if your company treat it seriously on the matter!

• Si
      sing89 Mar 23, 2010

Hi chang, i've been faced the same problem before in KLCC about service matter. But lastly i found out that its not all about the outlet we sent the set to service doing things slow and irresponsibility. The lady did made many calls front of me to their service department in HQ which located at 1utama 1st floor new wing everytime i went there, but the answer they got was always "i call u back later", then of course I and that Best Denki staff have waited half hour but no reply, then the called again, this time is no answer at all, later, can't call in at all. I can so understand that the staff definitely won't call me back if i wasn't there witnessed it, because i don't know what to tell custmoer if i was the staff that day!!! Sometimes we just have to understand ppl's situation, don't keep blaming those innocent staff, they are only the few workers amongs all. Hope you be understanding, hows your mp3 now by the way, did the Ms Siew Yuan called lastly ?

Best Denki Malaysia Sdn Bhd Klcc / Moulinex Fruit Juice Blender Model Ju5001 — Bad services

I am Ms Chan, Year 2009 i have buy a Moulinex Blander Fruit Juice, the model is JU5001. After using 2-3...

Best Denki Sdn BhdBad customer service

I purchased a Philips steam iron from Best Denki for RM109 in April 2008. The iron was on sale and I have no idea it does not have automatic thermostat control. I actually burnt a shirt the first time I used the iron because it was too hot! I checked the control on the iron again and again but it was clearly set to Cotton/Silk - almost at the lowest temp setting. I also noticed that water tends to leak out when I sit the iron upright on the ironing board. I went back to the store at Mid Valley Megamall to make a complain and tried to exchange for another model. The store manager tested the iron and found it to be in proper working condition but nevertheless admitted that this iron does not have automatic thermostat control that cuts off the electricity supply when the iron gets too hot. I told him that I was ill informed about the features of this iron and would like to exchange for another one as I found it to be hazardous to be used at home with kids around the house! I told him I was more than happy to pay the price difference for another more expensive model with the automatic thermostat control. The store manager was adamant that there was nothing he could do to help me as this iron was on sale hence no exchange / refund was allowed in any circumstances! He said the reason why the iron was on such cheap sale is because of this defect in the product feature and if I had wanted something else, I should'nt have bought it. I am appalled at the poor customer service provided to me due to this store's unfriendly and inflexible exchange/refund policies! The staff are not trained in providing excellent service to the clients such that they are able to choose the most appropriate product suited to their needs and budget! I am completely disappointed with Best Denki and will never step back in the store again in the future after this incident!

• Su
        Su Peing Sep 11, 2019

Hi, I purchased from best denki with Microsoft software ( $179) during the IT show.
        I setup the iMac recently & found that the Microsoft software which I have paid was not given with the key.

I am very upset. Pls check your stock .

Hope to to from you soon.

From very upset Cx :