Having problems with Berrylook?

Berrylook Customer Service Contacts

Unit 04,7/F Bright Way Tower № 33 Mong Kok RD KL
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Berrylook Customer Service. Initial Berrylook complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Berrylook above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Berrylook. Discuss the issues you have had with Berrylook and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 11, 2020

Berrylook — refund of items returned to china

I purchased 3 tops from Berrylook which I was led to believe was based in England in August 2019. When I...

Berrylookclothes

I went to a website that advertised nice looking clothing items that I thought would be great for the summer. I ordered over $1, 000 worth of clothes. When they arrived, they came from China. Every piece of clothing was either 5 sizes too small or were so poorly made. I was so disappointed and couldn't believe that a company could try to pass the clothing they made as the pictures advertised.
I've tried contacting them to complain and get my money back but they have not responded. It's been 4 months now, so I guess I list my money
Do not order from berrylook online!!! You will be extremely disappointed

Berrylook, a division of Qandies Limited, London, England — merchandise not received after 36 days

Order of 3 ladies dresses not received. Paid on July 24th, and extra for expedited shipping 3- 7 days. After...