Complaints & Reviews

NO EXCHANGE

I received the incorrect order wrong color wrong size. I sent them an email because their return policy said they will contact you with the return info. I never received an answer I called and the guy said he will send me an email I said do it while im on the phone with you because I have not received anything he then put me on hold and hung up on me. I called again my calls were directed to voice mail. I have not yet received a call or email. I will turn them in to the bbb (better bussiness breau) and I dont recomend them to anyone.

order not shipped

Placed order on 11/8/10 waited the 7-15days. 11/19 called several times on 11/19 and finally Raul answered...

Never revceived order

I placed and order online on 24 Jan 2010 for a Mustang Collage hoodie. After placing the order that'...

item never received

I ordered a jacket on 11/22/09, order number 3218197. The post office received the order and tried to deliver on 11/23, but I was out of town for Thanksgiving. When I got back Tuesday USPS had returned the jacket to the sender because their 5 day limit expired. I did not think shop2wear had any liability at this point. I'll just contact them and have the jacket resent, I even offered to pay the shipping charge again.

I' have been tryimng to contact shop2wear for over a month now with no results. I've sent 5 or 6 support requests via thier online support page. I've never recieved ANY response. Trying to call the support telephone # is worthless. No matter which options you choose you end up being told no one is available to take your call. I f you try to wait for an operator you get sent to a maibox after 5-10 minutes. Leaving a message on that mailbox hasn't produced any response either.

At his point I feel shop2wear has basically stolen my money, all because they refuse to respond to any support request or complaint. I see from a websearch the this is not uncommon for shop2wear.

never recieved my order

i placed an order more than a month ago and didnt recieve it they say 7-15 bussiness days to recieve the...

Item never sent!

I ordered a jacket ($112) from them on March 19, 2008. After placing the order they said "please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery"...I guess they hope you forget the order?!? I waited and called after 6 weeks only to find out it is almost impossible to talk to anyone at the company. I left voice mails and sent two e-mails with absolutely no response. I then called and called until someone finally answered. The gentleman on the line told me that the order had shipped 5 days earlier and I was given a USPS tracking number. The number was pretty much useless as it says there was an electronic message that the package was ready for pickup (after it supposedly had shipped). This company is obviously a fraud and should be avoided.

• Vi
    Victor Gutierrez Nov 07, 2009

I'm in a same situation. I places an order 3 week ago and I have not received any notificatio however my credit card is charged ($126.00 ). I've tried to call to phone number in contact section but not response. Does any body could contact to any representative for this site?

Item never shipped!

I ordered the spiderman 3 nascar jacket children xsmall. No where on their website did they say that the item...

They have a no return policy!

The return policy for this site is located under "HELP" and is very bad...they have a no return policy... They will not even exchange sizes.

You can only find this out by clicking on "HELP" at the top of page. They hide this very well by doing it this way and when contacted they then don't tell you it is under help that is on every page.

"Our exchange policy is no returns as stated on the Help page.

We ask the customer to read our policies on every page and specifically on the payment page before you place an order."

From an email from them.

• Ev
    eve Jul 09, 2008

i placed an order more than a month ago and i have not recieved it i isent them 3 messages as they say to contact them if we need help, they say it takes 1-3 days to reply its been weeks and no reply i tried contacting them on the number on the page twice the machine sent me to voicemail i tried the 3 different reasons of my call and all times i was sent to voicemail, never available.i messaged them to cancel my order but i think i just won't get my order or money back, what do i do!?

• Ih
    I hate Indians Jun 22, 2009

Well I just called the number to ask a question. The person that picked up the phone was by no surprise an Indian! Thats probably why your getting no answers. I will not order anything from this website.

• Kd
    kdub0711 Aug 06, 2009

I'm having same issue only i got my item but was charged TWICE... tried to call and go no answer... left messages... emails.. etc. This is the worst company ever and i would advise NOT ordering from them.

• Pa
    pain in my a** Dec 09, 2009

Well lets see...I made the order checked it twice and sent payment...they took the money and sent something I didn't order. Trying to get it exchanged for the right purchase...called -e-mailed ...NOTHING!!! now it is close to christmas and no gift for my daughter!!!
    What else can we do?!! Well I hope they can live with themselves-because now my daughter will be very disappointed.
    DO NOT ORDER from shop2wear.com

• Ha
    hatesshop2wear.com Dec 20, 2011

Shop2wear should be banned from selling anything... they are in business to rip off every customer they can... whomever owns this company should be hung up by his testicles...

• Sp
    Spigner Dec 20, 2012

It happened to me also never received my order, they dont respond to e-mails or phone calls they just take your money and you receive nothing in return.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices