Auto Marketing Group Logo

Auto Marketing Group

Having problems with Auto Marketing Group?

Auto Marketing Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 3, 2010. The latest review Possible Scam was posted on Sep 17, 2010. The latest complaint Possible Scam was resolved on Sep 17, 2010. Auto Marketing Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews. Auto Marketing Group has resolved 1 complaints.

Auto Marketing Group Customer Service Contacts

7260 W Azure Dr Ste 140-762
Las Vegas, Nevada

Auto Marketing Group Complaints & Reviews

Auto Marketing GroupPossible Scam

I recieved a call from the auto marketing group after I had listed my car in the auto trader. The guys name was Alex Harper, he said that his company sells cars at full market value or a premium to people with bad credit who cant buy cars elsewhere. Although, they require a $500.00 upfront fee. Im sure this is a scam, most financing companies will take a cut once the deal is complete.

• Qs
      QST Nov 29, 2010

I am affiliated with the D.A.'s office here in California and just received a phone call from a sales representative (clearly of Indian decent posing as an american named Tony). I intelligently asked him a few qualifying questions in response to his questions in regards to my vehicle for sale, once he was unable to answer my questions due the the complexity of the questions being asked he transferred me to his manager whom is definitely in another country all together judging by the tone heard during transfer. All in all, I've done my research and this company has failed to sell a single car, THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT SPEND A SINGLE MOMENT ON THE PHONE WITH THESE PEOPLE. In regards to what you can do if you've already been taken by this company, I would agree with "G>Hag" that the FTC and the D.A.'s office should be notified, filing with BBB complaining about this company would help as well. Many credit cards companies will definitely investigate these claims specially if fraud is involved, it may take some time but you all have a good chance of getting a "charge-back" and having your money returned. I am going to take this matter personally, possibly have the numbers tracked by the local police department and get to the bottom of this. They should have known better than to come up with such an unprofessional business scheme to take good citizens for their hard earned money. Little did they know that they just tried to scam an attorney... Good luck to you all, and remember, THIS IS A SCAM.

Auto Marketing GroupThey are a scam

Like many I have got the call about the grou[ that they want to sell our truck for us and get us our asking price and we would get a certified check. My husband were skeptical. So a really great thing you can do is call 1 -800- O -CANADA. They were really informational and gave me 4 numbers to call to see if they were a scam or not. So here are some

-I called about the (BBB) better business beau ( I think that is what its called) and this business was not listed. SCAM

-Other advice was to see if they have a GST # and you can check it to see if they did register it at www.cra.gc.ca Click on business tab, Then GST/HST, then GST/HST registry and put the number in there.
    -When i went to call them about a GST number they put me on hold and i had better things to do then wait. So i took that as a no.

-And if they don't work for you then there is a Provincial Police line that I got ahold of. I asked about this business, they came back that a judge or jury can declare that. But they also said that you want to research them before you give them you credit card.

-I also called my bank to see if they ever heard anything about this. Of course not. They said some people are getting really good at forging certified cheques.

I hope this gives someone some help of where to go about when they don't know what to do.
    Listen to your gut, intuiton, tug or whatever you call it. Its true

• Bi
        bibi123 Apr 09, 2011

Auto Marketing Group called me and persuaded me to advertise my car with them I agreed to provide a $500 deposit and was informed that the deposit was only to ensure commitment to sell my car through Auto Marketing Group and not sell it on my own. I satisfied my conditions and did not try to sell the car on my own. Although Auto Marketing Group assured and guaranteed me that my car would be sold in less than a week, NOT even a single person has called me about the car in over 90 days.

I lost the opportunity to sell the car on my own and relied on your company's assurances that my car would be sold in less than a week. I was deceived by Auto Marketing Group and misled. I provided the $500 deposit to Auto Marketing Group after I relied on Auto Marketing Group's fraudulent assurances that my car would be sold in less than a week.

One week before the 90-period expired, I sent via certified mail, my notarized reimbursement form to Auto Marketing Group. I called several times to check on the status and Auto Marketing Group informed me that my claim was received BUT due to heavy reimbursement-request volume, I had to wait 2 months.

When I called Auto Marketing Group the last time, I was informed that my claim was denied because "I sent my reimbursement form one (1) week earlier." I asked if I can submit another claim, but Auto Marketing Group informed that "it is too late now."

Auto Marketing Group is the biggest car selling SCAM company ever!!! please do get deceived like me and learn from my experience with Auto Marketing Group!!~~~

jamie66 Mar 23, 2011

Watch out for the name Auto Group Financial same scam

• Le
        levm Dec 30, 2010

Yes it is a scam! They require a $500 payment saying they have a buyer for your car. The buyer never follows through, theyll have somebody call pretend like they are interested in your car but never ends up showing up to look at it. They say that if they sell your car youll get the $500 back and if they dont in 90 days youll get $400 back and $100 would be the advertising fee. What they dont tell you is youre in a contract for 3 months. if you sell your car on your own you wont get anything back. Stay away from this place. Trying to reach the salesman is impossible, its like he doesnt work there, you leave a message and he never calls back.

• Be
        Beezer Nov 24, 2010

Yeah, I got a call also from AMG after posting my vehicle on Auto Trader. They offered $500. more than my asking price, $499. cash upon pick up of my vehicle plus the balance at that time via a certified cheque. Of course these so called certified cheques are bogus. The only way to ensure such a cheque is good is to go to the bank that it is supposedly drawn on and see if they will cash it. Of course, AMG will not agree to it. I told them if they showed up with cash, I would deal. They hung up. I also got a couple of other bogus calls from other establishments. The same happened earlier this year when I posted my motorcycle on Buy and Sell. I also showed interest in buying a motorcyle on Buy and Sell and it resulted in a bogus ad. I've been reporting these incidents to AutoTrader and Buy and Sell but get no replies, even though they indicate to report such suspicious activities to them. I am now withdrawing my ad(s) and never advertising with either again nor visiting their sites or buying their publications.

chevy_gurl87 Oct 15, 2010

I got this call as well, after posting my vehicle for sale on autotrader.ca. I wasnt sure what to think of it at first either, but I told them before I would give them any of my information (as they had asked for my credit card information for a $500 deposit) that I would want to look at the documents that I was agreeing to first. So I asked them to email me the documents first and I would take a look at them, and I also asked them to have the buyer contact me (as they stated they had someone that wished to purchase my vehicle, not very far away). This all, just happened last night, and as of right now, I have not yet received any emails from them. But I will update you if/when I do.

JanineSG Aug 27, 2010

Also i went to call them in the morning. All it said it "Good-bye, thank you for calling." No message recording about the business and hours or nothing

Auto Marketing Group — same company as Auto Sellers Network

Like the compaintants for Auto Sellers Network, I received a telephone call from a representative stating...