Bella Terra Cosmeticsreturn

R

After having the mineral makeup on my face for 20 minutes it looked really oily. After 2 hours it was horrible. I went back the next day to return the unopened product and they would not return it. The sales men never told me I couldn't return the product when I bought it. So, I ask if he can call the owner, he calls someone and talks in a different language, hangs up the phone and says, " i can't get in touch with him." I spent over 200$ and the makeup is horrible.

• Bc
    bcollins Jan 05, 2016

their PHONE # is [protected] --- GOOD LUCK - it does NOT ring - after trying many times. MY recommendation file your complaints with BBB AND with the TX Attorney General's Office - false advertising, carcinogenic ingredients (research - it WILL show), NO customer service, no product support.

• Be
    Bella Terra Cosmetics Nov 05, 2013

Hi Rthy -

We encourage customers of Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics to contact the corporate office should they have any issue including but not limited to returns, complaints or product inquiries. We can be reached toll free at [protected] or by email at [email protected]

-Bella Terra

• Na
    nana fready Sep 11, 2013

My skin became very congested and break out, I don't recommend this brand, please do research first before you trap.

• 1f
    1FMV Feb 07, 2013

Just bought some make up from this company in the mall and my skin is irritated after wearing the product. That is why I decided to do some research. I am going to try to take mine back also.

• Ke
    Kerri B Apr 14, 2012

I spent over $200 in product in the Baybrook Mall Kiosk for BellaTerra. The sales associate put the makeup on my face and I purchased the makeup. Leylani, the sales associate told me that they stand behind their products and advised to bring it back for a full refund if I was not satisfied with their product. Within 20 minutes my face began burning and itching and I returned to the same associate. She seemed concerned and removed all of the makeup from my face. It continued to burn and I asked for a refund. she then pointed to my receipt which stated all sales are final. I asked for the corporate information and she refused to give me their information. I am now taking them to small claims court for the product and my trip to the emergency room for my allergic reaction. Buyers beware of this company and product.

• Ju
    Jules000 Dec 29, 2011

Same thing happened to me last week. I am so upset!!! Terrible makeup
    Terrible company. Watch out I think they are scammers