Menu
Bell Trans Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Bell Trans
reviews and complaints

www.airportshuttlelasvegas.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.5 8 Reviews

How responsive is Bell Trans's customer service?

7 Resolved
1 Unresolved
On the path to perfection 🏔️
Bell Trans has a very responsive customer support, but for a perfect rating, they’d need to visit ComplaintsBoard more frequently to check complaints and respond to them promptly 😉 As for reviewers, we can advise them to carefully read customer complaints (both positive and negative) and note aspects that can help in efficient problem-solving.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bell Trans has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Bell Trans reviews and complaints 8

Sort by:

Newest Bell Trans reviews and complaints

D
9:57 am EDT

Bell Trans Pick up

I was in. Las Vega on 9/3/23 to 9/8 23 and was supposed to be picked up at 8 am I was there at 740 and finally had to figure out where to get a cab. Got one at 930 I understand the traffic which is why I could not wait any longer to get to airport .

They have my phone number . They could of let us know they were running late

Or not even bother to show up My husband and I were very stressed out .I am a person that is on time for everything I relied on this company and they failed me.

Desired outcome: I would like them to reimburse for 30 for return fair and a apology for not given any updates. I have sent 2 other letters and no response Thank you

K
Bell Trans has left an official reply on this complaint.

Bell Trans We arrived in Las Vegas on 6/19 and purchased transportation from and to airport $60 was spent to bells trans

We arrived in Las Vegas on 6/19 and purchased transportation from and to airport $60 was spent to bells trans. We were to call 24hrs in advance for a ride to the airport but did not get to talk to a live person. Lost out on money and had to pay an extra for an

A
Bell Trans has left an official reply on this complaint.

Bell Trans I paid for a round trip share-a-ride shuttle with Bell Trans on 6.20.21 I called 24 hours prior to my departure to the airport on 6.22.21 for 6

I paid for a round trip share-a-ride shuttle with Bell Trans on 6.20.21 I called 24 hours prior to my departure to the airport on 6.22.21 for 6.23.21 departure. At no point was I able to speak to a human. I attempted 2x to receive confirmation to no avail. I wasted $30 on a return trip to the airport that never came. I did not receive a single confirmation. This business is a scam and owes me $30.

Is Bell Trans legit?

Our verdict: Bell Trans has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Bell Trans's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Bell Trans can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Bell Trans earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Bell Trans achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

By resolving 87% of 8 negative reviews, Bell Trans is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Airportshuttlelasvegas.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Airportshuttlelasvegas.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Airportshuttlelasvegas.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Bell Trans, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Airportshuttlelasvegas.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Bell Trans.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Airportshuttlelasvegas.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The airportshuttlelasvegas.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Bell Trans protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
O

Bell Trans Paid online for car service to the airport from my home on 8/16

Paid online for car service to the airport from my home on 8/16. Company cancelled ride without issuing refund. I booked and paid for a one-way car service to the airport from my home on 8/16 to arrive at 4:45 am for a 6:30 am flight. Due to a supposed traffic conflict, Bell cancelled the service since the vehicle would arrive too late for me to be on time for my flight. While I was able to find an alternative they have yet to refund the $52.53 pre-paid online. I have contacted them to better understand their policy and they explained that it would be 7-10 business days before the refund would be processed. It has now been 12 business days and still no refund.

H
Bell Trans has left an official reply on this complaint.

Bell Trans On Feb 7 2020 I paid $35 to this company via *** for pickup and drop off at the *** in Las Vegas during the week of Aug 24, 2020

On Feb 7 2020 I paid $35 to this company via *** for pickup and drop off at the *** in Las Vegas during the week of Aug 24, 2020. The shuttle is currently not running to to COVID-19 restrictions in Phase 2 and Vegas shows are not performing so we cancelled our vacation to Las Vegas. On July 19 I filled out and email back their Voucher Refund Request Form they provided me. A couple weeks later I received a check in the mail for $17.50. I called them and spoke with Danara *** and also have emailed her informing her that I only received 1/2 of the refund. She informed me she would speak with their accounting department about this but they are only in 2 days a week, I believe Tuesday & Thursday. To date I have not received my remaining $17.50 refund. Product_Or_Service: Shuttle Service to/from airport

M
Bell Trans has left an official reply on this complaint.

Bell Trans On July 17th to the 19th We went to Las Vegas, brought 2 way pass for 2 people from Bell Tram, When time came for our return trip to the airport

On July 17th to the 19th We went to Las Vegas, brought 2 way pass for 2 people from Bell Tram, When time came for our return trip to the airport, I called on July 18th like i was suppose to, to get return trip to airport. Well all i could get was pickup from Wynn hotel, we were staying at *** casino and resort. We got there ok, with them, but no matter what I did there was no one to talk to. I sent through their contact information stating what happened on July 21st. I received a email with a form to fill out and send back along with the unused transfer. It was mailed on the 21st of July at the post office. As of this date July 17th, I still have not gotten my refund of 31.00. I have sent a couple of times a message through their contact information and have not received anything back. This is way to long now. I would like my 31.00 back now

T
Bell Trans has left an official reply on this complaint.

Bell Trans I purchased round trip shuttle transportation on website *** for Bell Trans in Las Vegas and upon arrival no shuttle are operating

I purchased round trip shuttle transportation on website *** for Bell Trans in Las Vegas and upon arrival no shuttle are operating now. I purchased 2 round trip shuttle trips through website *** for Bell Trans on June 8. I paid through ***. Reservation #*** and ***. We arrived at the airport on June 15 and went to shuttle station to find that they are no longer operating and have been closed for several months. Yet my debit card was charged $35 for the tickets on June 8. I immediately called Bell Trans and no one answered so I emailed and requested a refund. They sent me a refund request form which I filled out and emailed back. I still have not received a refund and I have emailed several times to get an update, each time I am sent an automated statement. I don't believe they are intending to refund my money at all.

K

Bell Trans We purchased a round trip from Bell Trans on Sunday, 6/13

We purchased a round trip from Bell Trans on Sunday, 6/13. We paid $61.50 for the round trip. Validation Code ***. The transfer from the airport to the *** Hotel was great. I reserved our pick up by calling ***, the *** hotel was not on the list. The phone system was automated. I was unable to get someone on the phone for assistance. Therefore I choose our pickup to be at ***, which is right across the street. On Wednesday, 6/16, I received a text about 10 minutes before our expect time, confirming our pickup. The text contained the following information: Pickup Wednesday June 16, 5:00am. I called the phone # on the ticket, same number I called to schedule the appointment and was never able to received customer service assistance. I sent a text to ***, the number which I received a text from regarding the confirmation & I also sent an email. I did not receive any updates & no communication. We took taxi to the airport.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Bell Trans customer service

Phone number

+1 (702) 739-7990

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bell Trans?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bell Trans Customer Service. Initial Bell Trans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bell Trans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bell Trans. Discuss the issues you have had with Bell Trans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.