Having problems with Vista Parking?

Vista Parking reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 8, 2008. The latest review My car was damage was posted on Aug 4, 2015. The latest complaint Unreimbursed Damage to Vehicle was resolved on Nov 11, 2012. Vista Parking has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 6 reviews. Vista Parking has resolved 3 complaints.

Vista Parking Customer Service Contacts

+1 973 263 2009 (Customer Service)
+1 973 465 9400 (Lot Phone Number)
20 Frontage Rd
Thu9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
FriClosed
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vista Parking Customer Service. Initial Vista Parking complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vista Parking above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vista Parking. Discuss the issues you have had with Vista Parking and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vista Parking Complaints & Reviews

Vista Parking — My car was damage

I parked my car at the vista parking lot. my back bumper was damage. when I picked up my car the passenger...

Vista ParkingUnreimbursed Damage to Vehicle

During the sudden snowstorm of October 2011, I had parked my BMW for an overnight business trip. I had, prior to that incident, utilized Vista Parking hundreds of times for both personal and business trips. On October 30, 2011, I returned to find MAJOR damage to my car. The female manager on duty was nice enough to loan me masking tape to re-attach my dangling (was heated) mirror/turn signal unit on the right. There was a small tree on top of the car. Numerous branches and leaves were left on the car. I have th pictures if anyone cares to see them. During this entire time Vista Parking's fax number has never worked. Person answering the phone always denies any relationship to the company. My insurance company obviously has some record of their antics as they don't even feel it's worth pursing although the cost was over $3500 to repair. In retrospect I should have checked into their complaint profile BEFORE I continued to use them. Better Business Bureau also has thousands of complaints. So, upshot is the complaints here are NOT from competitors.

Vista Parking — Damage to Vehicle

Severely damage my 2007 BMW leaving (2) 1" x 1" x 1/4" dents and scratches down through the paint as if...

Vista ParkingVerbal Harrasment/Physical Threats

Don't park your car at Vista! After getting into an argument with the manager on site (Curtis) after waiting for over a 30 minutes to get picked up, he then came from behind the counter, got into my face and cocked his hand back like he was going to hit me. Luckily for me, another customer came in at that moment, and he quickly went back to behind the counter. The other customer suggested I call the police but I was already late to work, due to them not picking me up when they said they would, so could not afford to do so.

But what I did was call their customer service manager, Lou Frigano. For anyone else who has had issues with this company and would like to speak to him his direct # is [protected]. Unfortunately though, you will be treated just as poorly if not worse by this person. At first, he was very polite and apologetic about what had happened to me and promised to get to the bottom of it. I suggested that he watch the tape (they have cameras in the office) so that he could see exactly what I said happened. He said he would and would call me back.

Well after a week of not hearing from him, I called back and was treated as unprofessionally as it gets. First he told me, that even though he didn't watch the tape, he knows that what I told him didn't happen. And then accused me of being a "scam artist" and a "liar" and hung up on me. After getting over the shock of what just happened, I tried calling back and asking for the president's name and #. Of course, he did not give that to me and hung up on me again. After calling again, he then pretended to put me on hold, while he got the president, which he never did and then hung up again.

I have never dealt with a company as unprofessional in my life. And I can only hope that if they do have a president, this will somehow, reach him and something will be done about this. And I also hope that anyone potential customers who read this, will choose to park elsewhere. There are plenty of other reputable and cheap parking lots at Newark that I trust would never treat their customers like this.

• Vi
        Vista Parking Sep 17, 2011

I remember this man; his name is Lou Smith I believe. As I recall our customer service manager Lou Frigano came to me with a complaint and story about one of our managers Curtis. I listened as Lou Frigano told me that a man by the name of Lou smith had called and left an angry voice message in our complaint mail box to the nature of violence from one of managers. Naturally I was interested in hearing the details because this would be the first time we received a complaint of violence at our facility especially about one of managers.

Apparently, one of our new customers who used us for the first time (Lou Smith) wife / kids were returning from their trip. They had just arrived back to Newark Airport De-boarded the plane and made the telephone call to our Shuttle Dispatcher. I guess he didn’t read the Q & A (Questions & Answers) tab at http://www.VistaParking.com because he would have realized that our shuttle vans run “on demand” which means that you call us and we will come get you within 10 minutes at the arriving gates A, B, & C which is up stairs from baggage claim. Also he should have realized that clamming your luggage at Newark Airport usually takes an hour or longer in most cases. So he should have waited until he had claimed his luggage before he made the call to the shuttle dispatcher. I believe Lou Smith said that he was angry at the delay in our shuttle van arriving to pick up him and his family. The early telephone call to our dispatcher would explain why a van would not be waiting for him when he arrived upstairs at the departing gate.

I spoke with our manager Curtis about this and Curtis told me that “Lou Smith called for our shuttle vans several times, was angry and belligerent to him. He was using curse words and racial slurs”. Curtis said he had sent the shuttle van (3) times within the hour and Lou Smith and family were nowhere to be found.
        Curtis also told me that when Lou Smith finally arrived to pay his parking balance he wanted us to give him “Free Parking” to make up for his bad experience. Curtis said that he refused.
        I believe this is where the story get skewed: Lou Frigano (our Customer Service Manager)who actually spoke with Lou Smith was concerned at first while taking notes on what supposedly happened on that day at Vista Parking facility. Lou Frigano and Lou Smith discussed details such as “Curtis taking a swing at Lou Smith” and four guys surrounding Lou Smith threating him with bodily harm.
        Lou Frigano said to me “I was shocked hearing of this complaint because Curtis never had any complaints such as this ever against him”. I have to say I was also shocked hear this story. If you know Curtis like I do you would realize he is not the type of man who instigates a fight. To make a long story even longer, we went to the video tape! Lou Frigano had asked Lou Smith what date and time this whole thing occurred on? Lou provided us with the details. It turns out that we (Me Lou & Tom our president) looked over the video footage and nothing even remotely close to what Lou Smith had described actually took place that day. I guess this a case where video cameras proved to be worth having.
        I also found out that Lou Smith called our corporate 30-40 times in one day acting like an 8 year old after he found out that we reviewed the Video and didn’t believe his story or fire Curtis.
        I ask the people who have just read this to make their own judgment. Just think about this situation logically, what would Curtis / Vista Parking have gained in threating violence to a customer or covering it up for that matter? Nothing! We would lose 1, 000 times more than a few days of parking.

F.Y.I This is one of many other bogus stories to hit the internet about Vista Parking, so don’t believe everything you read about.

Paul Simari
        Marketing Manager
        Vista Parking, Inc
        50 Olympia Drive
        Newark, NJ 07114

Vista Airport Valet Parking — theft at parking lot

On December 30th, I parked my car at Vista Parking. My reservation was made via internet. When I came to...

Vista Parking — Damage at valet parking!

June 1, 2006 14 Cardinal Lane Walpole, MA 02081 Re: Incident while parked at Vista Parking, Newark, New...