Bell Canada — bell fibe
I live in a neighbourhood about 15 minutes from downtown Montreal. I have been waiting for Bell to bring Fibe to the three streets in my area that were missing the service. I have written to George Cope multiple times to get it resolved and so far all I have done is get the other 2 streets Fibe Service and they installed brand new Fibe Lines on the pole for my street but for some reason they cannot be connected. That took me 5 years to get that done.
Calling Bell technical service they said, we don't have a date. After multiple people checking various departments within Bell, they gave my an ETA of 2023!!!
It is not as if I live in northern Quebec or some remote area.
Bell is a joke. They claim to have the best service, the best this or that... but they can't even connect the cables that they installed on my pole 2 years ago. But I keep seeing commercials that you can now get Fibe in these remote towns north and south of Montreal but not in the heart of Montreal.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills