Bell Canada — verbally abusive service bell driver
A Bell service van was at lights of Murison Blvd and Sheppard Ave at approximately 7:25 ok July 30, 2018. The light changed to green however the driver didn't proceed until my husband tapped on the horn. The driver still did not move, then moved slowly while rolling his window down and saying "what the [censored] is your problem?" My husband said to him get off your texting and drive. As we approached the lights at Neilson Rd and Sheppard Ave, we were in turn lane and he was to the right of us at the res light. He rolled his window down again but I told by husband to ignore him. However he then says "[censored] you and your stupid wife". And so we snapped a picture of his plates. AB 43983.
All of this would have been just another blip in the day if he hadn't been indignant even though he was texting or on his phone at the lights. There was no need to be rude or aggressive. My husband simply tapped the horn to get him moving.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills