[Resolved] Bell Canadabell internet

I am writing to inform you about unfair and unethical internet providing companies are using to terrorize customers. I have taken bell internet connection for my home internet use. I was offer a high speed internet for $45.17 for a month of 8 months starting from 12th sept16 " 11th May 17. I was told by customer service agent in the bell centre at masonville mall that I have to pay $45.17 and their will not be any cancellation charge or any other charge if I discontinue the service before the date. When I asked about the speed he told it will be high speed connection and he didn’t not know about the speed. But when it was installed the technician told it was only 5mbps speed and the connection was always faults as the goes on online and offline 3 or 4 times every hours. I informed bell about the problem but bell customer service centre did not solve saying that they cannot do anything. At last I closed the bell connection and told them to disconnect the on may 8 th and paid the bill till may11th which is $45.17 and returned the modem to the bell. But after that Bell is sending another bill for $31 and adding late payment charge to it. I have contacted the customer service for various matter but that all was very rude reply from them who ridicule customers, So I request Reverse the charge and keep up the promise that your representative has given me.

• Resolution Statement

• Bell Canada's Response · Dec 01, 2017

Hi,

My Name is Ali from the Bell executive office.
    Please be aware you can go to the Bell portal www.bell.ca in order to fill your complaint to the executive office of Bell

Than you!