BedBath & Beyondcustomer service

A Review updated:

Managers at BBB ridiculed, maltreated, and shamed me.

The manager is retaining my stuff I brought for return and refused to give me a receipt or credit.

• Updated by [email protected] · Dec 08, 2017

Continuation: I spoke to the manager who was very flat and try to excuse the cashier's response to me regarding any available coupons. He didnt really appear to be concerned by a unhappy customer and the cashier's behavior. That is why im sharing my experience.

• Updated by [email protected] · Dec 08, 2017

I pulled up a coypon my friend sent to me and told the cashier I had a coupon that was online and the store didnt have to send them out. She snatched the scanner; scanned my phone. She snatched the receipt and a pen and tossed them on the counter. I asked her of she were made because she slammed/tossed the reciept and pen. She said thst she could put them on the counter and that she wasnt made. She then grabbed the final receipt amd tossed it on the counter. I asked her to place my reciept in the bag.

• Se
    SegSmith Jan 20, 2021

Hello, I am an American Patriot who values the constitution and freedom of speech. What your company is doing to silence conservative voices is not only going down a slippery slope but it is also following the very dangerous trend in our nation to marginalize those who support free thought and conservative values. I am sure I am not alone in this but wanted to express my thoughts. The USA has always valued free speech and if companies like you try to shut off those who think independently, then you are joying the mob attack mentality of those who promote that agenda. Please reconsider your decision to block the sale of items like MyPillow because of this issue. Stand up for freedom of speech and stand proud for it. Your decision will only lead to more mob pressure where you will end up blocking many others who don't think like the mob.

A patron

• Bo
    bobbi ann Sep 05, 2018

I bought original blend pods for coffee machine at the end of September. They do not work. Clear water comes through with every pod. They were on clearance when I purchased them. BB 28 JULY 2018 8
    is on pod. I would appreciate a refund.
    bed Bath and Beyond in Pottstown, pa was the location I bought item.

• Cn
    [email protected] Sep 01, 2018

I am a frequent shopper at the BBB store in Brookfield, WI. Tonight was the first time I've experienced poor and unprofessional customer service. I walked up to the register, I wasnt greeted. I asked the cashier there wete any coupons, she answered "no, only if we sent them to you", I said there are no coupons out anywhere she sais no. Real flat.

• Md
    mdelira Jul 31, 2015

First of all, what a big mistake to leave my 20% off coupon on one in-store item at home. I went in to the store located in Franklin TN on Cool Springs Blvd to purchase a Cuisinart Panini Maker. I tried to use the mobile text offer to get the discount but get this... the coupon doesn't arrive for 24 hrs! Anyway, they refused to work with me on avoiding the time and expense to return and get the appliance in time for my Mom's birthday. Seriously?? I asked for the manager and district manager's names which they obliged. So, we ordered the Panini Maker from Amazon for just a few dollars more than the 20 OFF net price. (Free shipping by the way). A few things that I hope they consider as I'm going to share my story on various websites and their corporate office. My parents own a cabin rental business and maintain the properties with everything that Bed Bath and Behind the Times sells. My parents are just DYING for a reason to see overpriced brick and mortar Neanderthals who play discount games close their doors. Oh well, I hope 30 bucks was worth it!