BedaBoxBeware!

R

I don't understand what is going on and why my items are not delivered yet. I have placed my order with BedaBox about three months ago and purchased two products.
I'm shopping online for ages and it never took so long to deliver!
Wanted to get some information about my order, but they did not reply and it seems like the provided phone number is invalid, because I can't reach anyone from BedaBox by phone either!
Don't know what to think, but seems like this is a scam company. Beware!

• Su
    surya abadi Feb 08, 2017

i sign up account at bedabox forwading company on dec, 2 2016. account number US16SA0024.
    and i have 2 shipment delivered to bedabox on dec 14 and dec 28,
    i pay for service and shipping fee USD 87.65 on jan 13, then bedabox give me my shipment is on the way via USPS Express Mail International with tracking number EC201286438US.
    till now the shipments not moving in Florida. i still waiting.
    on Feb 08 i have ship again my package to bedabox,
    bedabox lock my account for no reason, he take my item and money, and he give me fake tracking number for my first shipment. and locked my account when my packages has arrived at bedabox.
    i just want clarified from bedabox about this.