Bed Bath & Beyond — bissell crosswave
My bissell crosswave is a product I live by. I am disabled and cannot use a regular mop. My crosswave makes my life much easier. I recently got out the hospital and missed my return date. I am not claiming to be special or privileged because I am sick. I was just asking for a break. The manager stated that he couldn't do the return. The 1800 number stated it was his choice. That he could of returned it. So from here I am no longer shopping at bed bath and beyond, who doesn't sympathize with hi is customers. The manager didn't care that i just got out the hospital. He didn't care how much money i spend. I called everyone i knew to do the same. You just lost a good group of customers.
More Bed Bath & Beyond Complaints & Reviews
- BedBath & Beyond - customer service 
- Bed Bath And Beyond - rebates 
- Bed Bath & Beyond - fraudulent charge on account
- Bed Bath And Beyond - beware
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond - declined check 
- Bed Bath & Beyond - expresso maker
- Bed Bath & Beyond - no communication and no invoice to the payment to this purchase.
- Bed Bath & Beyond - worst customer service and online experience
- Bed, Bath & Beyond, Inc - inferior products
- Bedbathandbeyond.com - beware of text offers