BeautiControl Eye ShadowAllergic Reaction & No Refund

J

I signed up to be a Beauticontrol consultant after a friend/consultants spa party given at her house by her. I purchased make-up before I recieved my kit. After using the eye-shadow my eyes became red, swollen, irritated, peeled and swollen. I could not wear "any" make-up for a month. I am sensitive to other make-up lines, but still let her know "because" I had never had this bad of a reaction to any product period. She assured me that they would refund me as well that it "most" likely was not the eye-shadow and/or any of their products. That "if" it was it must have just been a bad box. I received another eye-shadow with my kit. "Same exact reaction." Therefore let her know that I really wanted a refund of my money for the eye-shadows. She, her upline, and Company then let me know that they could only give me new boxes of eye-shadow "to sell to someone else" to get my money back. My problem was "why" would I want to sell something "I" personally had a bad reaction to "twice" to someone else. I still have the eye-shadows. After not agreeing with the "training and/or trainer" they sent me to in order to get the rest of my kit, I pulled out. I found out my Aunt had passed the last hour of training. Let the trainer know...and she asked me to please still stay that otherwise I would not get "my certificate" and/or the second half of my kit? She did say that she would make sure that "I" would be first in line to place my inventory order? I purchased "nothing." In ending, my friend and her "family" upline "still" were just in utter shock about the allergic reaction "said it's never happened before" as well "shocked" about this trainers behavior and will say "they" did offer another training session for me. I declined. My same girlfriend/consultant invited me to a "real" girls night out and low and behold her other friend she invited decided to "speak" to her about "if" she had done anything "because" she too had had an allergic reaction to the eye-shadow...I let it go and sure so did her other girlfriend. I am "not" putting names, because I do consider her a friend and know that she to is still very new in this type of business period. I simply stating to both consultant and buyer...be careful in buying and selling and of these beauty lines and as a licensed cosmetologist saying patch test should be done "especially" if you have sensitive skin.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices