Beats By Drebeats tour

A Review updated:

The company has very slow response,
I have been requested help for my earphone as it was spoiled like 2 weeks ago
And I have yet received any response from them,
It's 2 whole week, aren't it ridiculous?
Still pending...
My suggestion is avoid buying the beats as it is very overpriced and has poor customer service.

• Da
    dawee77 Oct 07, 2019

The product is falling apart, ear tips braking of the glue, ear hook broke. I had the product less than 6 moths.
    Please send replacement to

Ferris Younan
    Valiant Integrated Services
    Camp Taji
    APO AE 09378
    USA

• Di
    Diana Lazic Jul 07, 2019

My headphones are 2 years old & I've taken great care of them. Actually this is my second pair after having my first Beats headphones for 4 years. I'm disappointed to find that the cover material over the padding has come undone. I'm unable to use them comfortably. Is there a way these can get fixed? Thank you.Pictures attached. [email protected]

• Za
    Zalmi Eskinazi Apr 27, 2019

Basically I have a beats solo 3 and I already had a problem in the beginning that didn't work the Bluetooth so I went to the apple store and they gave me a new one..
    Now the beats is not working the other side, it only works one side..
    Hope you guys will take care of it..
    Thanks

Matthew gammon Oct 21, 2018

I sent my headphones in and they said it wasn't covered by a warenty it was I sent in my proof of purchase and they sent it back and said I had to pay 79 dollars to get them fixed

• Be
    Beats by Dre wireless Aug 20, 2018

I've purchased two pairs of wireless headphones. Both pairs have had issues with the sound. Neither set is currently in working condition. When the first set broke, I purchased the second one only to have the same problem. Is there any way to get this resolved? Thank you.

• Re
    Reenapa Aug 20, 2018

I bought 2 power beats 3 wireless from Singapore last year . Both stopped working in 2 months.

serial no:
    1. FTRTX3AHHDR3
    2. FTXT20F4HDQX

please see pictures for your reference

• Sr
    srinivas merla Aug 15, 2018

I buy one headset souq here that one Amazon company one month after color problem now one side speaker not working I hate this beats head set not response that company also I think this head set duplicate. Please respond take any action.

• Gi
    Gillsil34 Aug 14, 2018

After using my headphones while I was working out they began to control the volume itself and stop working right. The microphone also became muffled and I couldn't talk through the head phones. Finally one of the eat pieces camel off and brake after being used. Is there a way to repair them or get my money back?

• Br
    BryceSilvaggio Aug 14, 2018

I was wearing them one day and the head phones made a very high pitched noise and then it shocked the inside of my ear

• Br
    brandyv Jul 26, 2016

PURCHASED DRE BEATS ON BLACK FRIDAY 2011 FOR MY TEENAGE SON, EVEN BROUGHT THE ADDITIONAL REPLACEMENT WARRANTY. (DIDN'T EVEN GET THE GREATEST BLACK FRIDAY DEAL REG $174.99 SALE $133.99). MY SON FELL AND MADE A WIRE EXPOSED ON THE HEADPHONES NEITHER THE 3RD PARTY WARRANTY PEOPLE OR RADISHACK WANTS TO REPLACE THE HEADPHONES BECAUSE THEY DON'T COVER ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE??? I'M SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY CONSUMER WHO THOUGHT THE PURPOSE OF A REPLACEMENT PLAN WAS FOR REPLACEMENT PURPOSES. NOPE NOT AT RADIOSHACK EVEN THOUGH I ASKED THE SALES ASSOCIATE BEFORE I PURCHASED THE EXTRA REPLACEMENT WARRANTY WHAT DID IT COVER AND HE SAID IF MY KID BROKE THEM THEY WOULD REPLACE THEM. NOT AT ALL TRUE...ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS GIVE ME A PRORATED REFUND OF THE $17.99 FROM 11/25/11-02/16/12 SO WHAT'S THAT A $1.25? THEY LOST A CUSTOMER WITH ME!

• Ab
    abeatsbydrdre Jul 26, 2016

Welcome to our Monster Beats online shop! We offer high quality Moster products.We give you more choice to get discount and top quality Monster products.All are sufficient to satisfy your various choices:bring you 100% satisfaction with the best service and low price.We are so sincerely welcome and respect your recommendations of our website, products or services.

Customer service is of paramount importance to us.We believe customer satisfaction is important to our business. We will always respond to your queries as soon as possible. If you have any feedback about our site we would love to hear from you.

• Ab