Bear411.comi'm trying to delete my account, and the site will not allow it

C

I joined the site for free. After a few visits to the site, I was blocked access unless I paid. I decided to subscribe for a month, after that month, the same thing started happening, some days it would allow me in, other days it would require me to pay in order to access my account. Now I'm trying to delete my account, and the site will not allow it.

• Updated by Fernando17 · Feb 12, 2017

If you reach this message let me know why I can not access to the chat room?. I am not a member but I closed my account and right after that I could not longer get access to my account or just chat. Your system keeps telling me I have to subscribe in order to sign in . Please fix it because I have lost a lot of messages for months I could not respond to. I am moreno17 .. Fernando Mendoza

• Updated by Fernando17 · Feb 14, 2017

It was nothing to exam in a simple contest, you just pass on the message to Greg the webmaster of bear411 he knows what I am talking about you don't obviously. In fact the link you provided to follow does not work [censored] ok . Just send my formal complaint to him only .

Fernando Mendoza (moreno17)

Jon William May 14, 2021

Bear411 sucks. I cannot delete my account because it requires me to pay first to GET INTO my account.

Stavros20 Feb 29, 2020

Dear Sirs,

I submitted twice a main profile picture for my Bear411 profile and nothing has happened since...
    The photo is a clear picture of my face only...
    Can you help please?

• Oh
    OhioMichMan Feb 02, 2020

My account is being charged 01/06 01/06
    VTSUP.COM*BLUE DATA NORTHWOOD, MINL 24.00

What did 24.00 pay for? Where on the site can I find my membership? Do I call the credit card and challenge the charge?

Let me know?

• Bay222 Apr 05, 2019

HOW DO I STOP BEING CHARGED FOR A PROFILE THAT DOESN'T EXIST ?

• Bay222 Apr 05, 2019

I've never had any problems with joining or ending membership of other sites...but bear411 gives you no way to contact them when there may be a problem. I have deleted my profile (not even sure if anyone at bear411 knows or cares why) but I am continuing to be charged every 3 months. Thoroughly disgusted by this site. The 'Terms of Service' an outrageous read 'We can change this agreement anytime, for any reason."

• Da
    DavidR81 Jan 01, 2019

Some of the people I chat with do not have a paying membership and when they message me I cannot message them back. That has never happened before and I cannot message certain people. There seems to be some kind of glitch with the system. I pay for membership and should not be prohibited from messaging anyone.

• Ri
    Ricky32 Nov 12, 2018

Please delete my account now it Latinbear31 now

• Fe
    Fernando17 Nov 12, 2018

Hello Greg (webmaster)

After I cancel my membership back in November 2016 I could no longer get access to my profile to check many messages are lost now. Either was a mistake from virotel services or some technical issue there, please correct it.

Fernando Mendoza (moreno17)

• Th
    Thingmijig Aug 21, 2018

I have found out that there are photos on my profile that are not of me and need to remove them.
    I have tried many times and cannot remove them, please tell me what I need to do.
    My username on Bear411. come is :-
    Thingmijig

I hope to hear good news soon

Alan

• De
    DeggsyWeggsy May 19, 2018

Change your photos to your cat, random pictures off the Internet and it will get deleted.

• Tr
    Troy Niehus Oct 18, 2016

Delete everything in profile and put that pic as main it will work mine did

• Bo
    bob waters Sep 14, 2016

These complaints are true. I cannot ever log on. Very disappointed in site. Bob waters

• Ao
    A Ok May 18, 2016

Instead of paying monthly and renewing monthly www.bear411.com has set up recurring payments. Be careful. I had to contact Verotel Merchant Services, a company located in Europe to cancel my recurring payments.

Apparently Buddy Bear has set up bear411 as his source of income and has gotten greedy for the money.

If you want to cancel the recurring payments all you have to do is email them with your info from your CC statements detailing your payments and they will stop them for you immediately.

• Cl
    cleanupclub Apr 01, 2016

I'm not sure where I read it but I wanted to delete my bear411.com profile. I read a suggestion to replace my photo with "Account Deleted" photo and within hours my account was deleted. I don't know if it matters but previous to changing my photo I removed all other photos and info from my profile. my only concern now is whether I will still receive a charge on my credit card for a renewal in the future! I hope not.

• Pi
    PistMOFO Mar 24, 2016

UPDATE!!! I followed what someone here said and edited my profile and slammed the hell out of the page and the webmaster... what do ya know, profile deleted 10 minutes later!! SUCCESS!!! Do it if you want your profile deleted... talk as much ### as you can and make it bad... they'll respond like you want them too!!

• Br
    Brian1977 Feb 05, 2016

To cancel your bear411 account, you have to refer to the email sent to you, confirming your subscription. It will have come from Verotel, and there is a link to cancel membership. They will then offer you a 30% discount to stay on for another 3 months.

bearcraig Feb 04, 2016

What happened to the webcam chat that used to be on Bear411 until just two days ago? There was no notice of it being taken down, and no link on the site for 'help' or any other inquiries about the missing option.

• Lo
    lovefeet Jan 25, 2016

i am trying to renew my account and no matter what credit card i use, it says that the card IS DECLINED? Seems like i can not look at the message history now until i renew my subscription! Do you think anyone looks at this site?

Don Walton

• Tr
    TRal55 Jan 16, 2016

I receive emails twice a month from Bear411.com. It was for a profile I have not logged into for YEARS. I recently tried to Opt Out. It is impossible. There is no "Opt Out" link in their email. When I log into my account there is NO WAY to turn off these emails. Whoever is desperately trying to hold onto an outdated profile website needs to find a new career and stop pestering people.

MarkMichaels Dec 30, 2015

I managed to get my profile deleted in one day. I don't know if it'll work for anybody else, but I got lucky. My iPhone has an app called "photo booth" that distorts pictures in some really hysterical and grotesque ways. I took an old picture of myself and ran it through Photo Booth and submitted it as a new profile picture and with in 12 hours my profile was deleted. Suggestion that you guys change your profile picture and submit some ridiculous picture of something like a random baby or some old woman or something and I think it just pisses the guy off and he deletes your profile out of spite. Whatever, it worked so I'm happy about that.

• Ca
    Cabbie C. Dec 01, 2015

You gotta go to vtsup.com to cancel your paid membership. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember my the account or password I used, so I had to email the company. They canceled it after that point.

• Th
    Thepostman70 Nov 12, 2015

my picture is being used on a profile without my consent under the screen name Bamawild, I am looking at legal action because I have tried contacting bear411 compelling them this is not my profile and my pictures was not used with my consent. Complaint board u can reach me at [email protected], I hope you resolve this matter before I have to seek action.

stlmtl Oct 31, 2015

I could not delete my bear411.com profile and I followed one suggestion on this site and boy, did that profile come down quick. I put pictures of nuns all over the place and like a minor miracle, "poof" my profile was deleted. Thank you to the Bear who came up with that brilliant idea!

Bear411sux Oct 22, 2015

Crapiest site I've ever been on, it will not let you delete your pic or your profile, it will not let you change your address or location. When I started I was in Texas, now I'm in Alabama, all i get r comments from people in Texas now. I hate this site and the people who run it, I have repeatedly asked to delete my profile and I will not. Think twice before you join the s*******

Steven Hawthorne Aug 03, 2015

I have tried repeatedly to contact this website to remove my profile and close my account and nothing is ever done and they continue to charge my debit card

• Ro
    RocknBall Apr 09, 2015

Useful information about bear411.com

The owner is called Gregory Noe from Webid Consulting ltd and his company is based in London, UK, please see details below:

Source: http://who.is/whois/bear411.info

Registrant Contact Information:

Administrative Contact Information:

Technical Contact Information:

Billing Contact Information:

Information Updated: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 22:19:46 UTC

Please note that the HQ of the company is in London UK. However Gregory Noe (aka Buddybear) lives in Montreal Canada. If you have problems by being ripped off, you alternatively can call the London Police in the UK or also the Police in Montreal to file a complaint.

Interesting links are:

London Police from abroad:
    Tel: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Montreal Canada Police:
    For non-urgent matters, call us at (+[protected]
    I want to provide information anonymously: INFO-CRIME MONTRÉAL : (+[protected]
    You also can complete online the form and send it by email to them.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Remember: by not acting, you let criminals get away with it!

• Re
    Resim Mar 26, 2015

To get your profile deleted, I did the following. I went to Profile change, deleted all my details and my pictures and uploaded a picture of a nun trying to get computer courses. Also I did add an animation file as a picture and my profile.

If you wish to lookup the owner of the sites use the following tools:

To obtain their ip address, go to your command prompt and type in: ping "website name" and press enter.

After that make a IP lookup to get details.

If the owner of the site is still using your card details, you can actually contact the local police and send them to him with a complaint for fraudulent actions.

Actually there is also his own website so called: http://www.buddybear.net

By performing a lookup on whois.net I found the following:

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
    with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
    for detailed information.

Domain Name: BUDDYBEAR.NET
    Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
    Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
    Expiration Date: 04-nov-2015

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 02:40:35 GMT <<<

• Fl
    flavioguy Mar 12, 2015

I was having the same issue. Finally, I just posted a new profile about how much I hated the fact that I couldn't get off Bear411 and how much better Bearwww.com was. And how unfair Greg and the site were. Next day, , , , profile was gone.

• To
    Torcan Feb 13, 2015

Bear 411 is the worst dating site I ever seen, I was a paying member for 3 month, communicating with other members was not user friendly at all so I stopped paying but even though it says joining is free, all is free is using your pictures and profile to show they have lots of members, no way to delete my profile.
    It's more like scam, I hate the site.
    Stay away from it.

BEAR411 DRAMA Jan 31, 2015

Hey guys, GET YOUR ACCOUNT FROM BEAR411 REMOVED IN LESS THEN 24HRS

after creating a profile, i paid for one month to see how it was, after one month i really wasn't interested on this site as it really sucks. Well, comes to find out that, in the terms and conditions it says : IN ORDER TO DELETE YOUR PROFILE YOU MUST NOT LOGIN TO IT FOR 90 DAYS, AFTER 90 DAYS OF INACTIVITY IT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED. Well, i agreed that its legal within their policy BUT i wasn't just gona leave my personal info there, so, i good trick for you guys to DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS is :
    simply remove all your pictures, and add lots of pictures ( download them from internet ) that says, delete me, delete my account...( see example here ). LOL-----my account was gona in a few hours. Good luck all, and STAY AWAY from this site, it sucks

• Id
    idontlikeit Jan 19, 2015

Wow! I thought is was just me being a doofus unable to find out how to close a profile. Guess not. Glad I never had a paid subscription. I can't imagine how rough stopping a recurring from this shyster would be. What a ###ed up way to do business. Maybe the off-the-wall messages I got were from men trying to get cancelled who are not, in fact, weirdos. Or maybe not. I wonder if I toss some copyrighted images up there if it will cancel the profile? Does seem like a '90's bear site that's had minimal updates so it can be loaded by current browsers and serve ads.

• Gr
    grenner Jan 15, 2015

I just had a tough time cancelling my Priority Access as there is no email I can find that doesn't bounce back. To cancel a paying membership, go to vtsup.com and it will give you instructions. Hope this helps someone.

jay68 Jan 13, 2015

I want my profile deleted. I hate this sight.

• Ge
    Geoff Foster Jan 05, 2015

[email protected]

• Aa
    AaronSteel Jan 03, 2015

One issue I also have with the site is the very poor security and privacy issues they provide. No pictures can be made private for paid or free accounts. In addition, you are only permitted to use alpha-numeric characters in your password. That doesn't fly with me well at all. We're not in the 90s with Prodigy or AOL accounts. Our personal information should be handled correctly. Also, I have had a couple free accounts from time to time to come back and see if Bear411 has been updated... it is very behind the times!

• Aa
    AaronSteel Jan 03, 2015

Bear411 is a poorly managed social site. The construction of the site and it's GUI is incredibly complicated and poorly structured. At first appearance, it looks like a trash-ad site that you land on after clicking on a misguided link. I presume it is one of those garage or basement type sites that is only monitored and reviewed when the owners get home from their shift at the chicken plant. It should provide a user a way to delete or request a deletion of the account. The automated form emails provide absolutely no way of contacting the website or admin of the site. If you refresh the page, it resets the cookie file and then you must log back into your account. I could go on and on about the issues this site has. I refuse to pay for the service because of the disorganized and lack of personality toward customers.

• Fr
    FRAUD666 Dec 16, 2014

the owner will not let you delete your picture and remove your profile. my situation has changed and I am unable to leave this site. this is very strange.so he is using a picture of me 10 years ago and i can't take it down. i can't believe someone would keep old pictures up for marketing purposes and then not allow me to take them down. if you are an attorney, please contact me. Class action lawsuit needed!

• Bn
    bnard15 Dec 03, 2014

There is no problem with Bear 411 taking your money, but don't try and have your account deleted or canceled it's next to impossible.

angry bear Nov 22, 2014

Yeah no delete button and no contact email or phone number to ask them to remove it even when I replied to the webmaster or tried [email protected] .. they bounced back.. I'm pretty sure they are violating the law. I'll keep looking even if I had to sue them.

• Bi
    BillyBuck Oct 29, 2014

I've also been on bear411 for quite a few years, but deleted my profile in '12 because of some of the rude and arrogant ###s on there. I had sent a message to a guy who was very good looking. I told him he was and blah blah blah. He sent back a reply saying "I wish I could say the same thing about you". I was going to send him a little nasty gram back, but the mofo BLOCKED me! Now, is that or is that not childish?
    I returned in January of '14 (free membership). For the first couple of days, it's not too bad, as you can check out the pics and profiles of most of the members. After that, it goes down hill. And as usual, the rude and arrogant ###s are on there, but I'm sure they will be on any BEAR site besides this one.
    But for now, all I want to do is delete my current profile and put up another one under a new name.