Beach AudioLow price item but &back oredered&

This company had a IBM laptop battery advertiesed on Amazon at a low price. They took my order. I waited 14 days, did not get item. When I enquired, they said it was back ordered, said I was LATER notified -- which was not so. I canceled order.

I suspect what they do is wait until they get enough orders to get a manufacture discount not telling the customer he/she will have to wait weeks! You are better going with another firm. Surprized Amazon sponcered them.

More Beach Audio Complaints & Reviews

• Cl
    C. L. Aug 20, 2018

I ordered an Asus 17'3" gaming laptop. What I received was an Asus 15.6" laptop with a slower processor. They had 5 of the 17" laptops for sale on Ebay. When I got the package I called them . It sounded like they didn't even have the laptop I ordered. False advertising!!!

Buyer beware!

• Kr
    Kris at Beach Audio Mar 15, 2010

I'm sorry you had that experience with Beach Audio, but that is not how we do business. We would not be a Featured Merchant on Amazon if we did not have excellent ratings and great order ship rates for Amazon orders. We work hard to ensure that Amazon is up to date with available inventory, but there is a delay between the time an order is placed on Amazon and when Amazon sends Beach Audio the order. At times, this can result in a backorder. The Beach Audio website lists quantity available with a timestamp, our effort to keep customers informed of the very latest stock updates.

• Se
    Sean Bowen Mar 08, 2010

I'm a repeat customer of Beach Audio. I guess no body's perfect, but I've had nothing but good dealings with them. Once I did receive an item that was defective from them, I returned it and they quickly sent me a replacement. It is sad you had such rotten luck. I do wish you much better luck in the future!