Be2.cataken money from my account without permission

While checking bank statements saw the above website and investigated I have joined with this company and authorised for a months trial for $5.99 but statement shows $175.45 was taken out. Not very happy about it.

• Ra
    raffi aghanian Oct 25, 2012

dear sir /madam
    this site WWW.BE2 CD 9711 taken money from my account of £149.50 without my permission
    could i ask to get my money back please
    many thanks
    raffi aghanian

• Ra
    raffi aghanian Oct 25, 2012

dear sir /madam
    you have taken or WWW.BE2 CD 9711 this people just took 149.50 of my account without my permission, i have cancelled all sites and not member of any
    could you please let me know how can i get my money back
    many thanks
    raffi aghanian
    [protected]

• Ap
    Apple2012 Apr 08, 2012

I heard about them taking money from people's account so before my expiring trial date I cancelled my credit card. This site is a scam by itself. All the members I met there I have several profiles and they register anytime. It seems is mostly to be Nigerian guys. They post fake photos, with wrong height, or eyes colors when asked they disappeared to appeared under different name. Stay away from it if you are serious in dating on line.