Bbva compass bank — non-sufficient funds charges
Compass Bank has charged my account about $250 in overdrawn charges stemming from an oversight that led to a $3 negative balance. By the time I saw the first $38 NSF charge, my online account information showed that a trasfer wire deposit had posted and the account was no longer negative. What I did not know is that a small debit charge posted before the deposit, thus another $38 was charged. By this time, I had used my debit card twice more for small transactions, thinking I had a positive balance to cover them. Requests to remove all but the first charge were denied. I have refused to cover the negative balance of the account since all of this is due to ridiculous NSF charges. I have another checking account with Bank of America, so Compass can have their account, but not my hard-earned money!
More Bbva compass bank Complaints & Reviews
- Bbva compass bank - frozen account
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive nsf fee
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business!
- Bvaa Compass Bank - inactive account fee
- Compass Bank - check number 44120
- Bbva compass bank - nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive overdraft fees, unable to catch up.
- Bbva compass bank - nsf charges
- Compass VISA - unauthorized billing