BBVA Bancomer Mexicobanking service

R

name/nombre:- abdul rafaye farooqui
card number/numero de tarjeta :- [protected]****
description of request /descripcion de su solicitud

my ATM card has been de-activated, i am a foreigner and i cant speak spanish, currently i am back in pakistan for vacations till february 2017 and my ATM card is not working.The reason is that by mistake i input my pin/nip wrongly and the card got blocked,

now i remember my pin/nip but the card is deactivated

despite of several complaints bank is mot able to reply to me, i am currently out of mexico and need their help to take cash out of my account, but the bank seems to have no procedures or SOP to help people when they need to get some help/support in foreign countries where bbva bancomer network is not present.

they ask me to come to the bank to solve it, i have told them about my where abouts but they seem to not understand english, their customer support is pathetic, only speaks spanish .

i am in the mood to actually sue this bank, as its making me suffer due to its pathetic policies