Baymont Inn & Suitesroaches in room/ swimming pool chemicals/ did not get room cleaned

D Sep 01, 2019 Review updated:

I rented a room at the Baymont inn and suites in Crestview fl on 8-30-19 I paid 142.00for the night, when we was laying in bed, there was cockroaches crawling on the walls and on the bed. On 9-1-19 I rerented the room and took my 2 sons swimming in the pool and the pools chemical levels was so strong the my son's faces are beat red and blistered from the strong chemicals. The hotel attendant came out to the pool and closed the pool down due to another customer complaining of the high chemicals. When the attendant came out to the pool to close it, she informed us that the company that is suppose to keep a check on it has not been there in some time to maintain the pool.my 2 sons look like they have chemical burns on their faces.they are in great pain and says it hurts real bad.i am highly mad about this. My kids are 8years old and 10 years old.on 9-1-19 the housekeeper came by and asked if we needed services and I informed her we was gonna be staying another night and yes we needed house cleaning. She told me she would clean our room last and give us time to leave the room. We stayed gone all day and when we returned that evening we opened the door to find our room was not cleaned at all. I paid almost 250.00 for 2 nights and I am very unsatisfied and mad about the situations. I am considering getting a lawyer about my children's faces. If someone would please contact me ASAP at [protected] my name is Terry Holloway I rented room 108.