Baymont Inn & Suites Logo

Baymont Inn & Suites

Having problems with Baymont Inn & Suites?

Baymont Inn & Suites reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 3, 2009. The latest review Customer reimbursement based on stay was posted on Mar 20, 2021. The latest complaint no hot water was resolved on May 15, 2011. Baymont Inn & Suites has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 150 reviews. Baymont Inn & Suites has resolved 2 complaints.

Baymont Inn & Suites Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 4090, Aberdeen, SD
Aberdeen, South Dakota

Baymont Inn & Suites Complaints & Reviews

Baymont Inn & Suitesbad experience, kalamazoo east

Our stay at Baymont East Kalamazoo, Michigan 6/28-6/29 2019

We are Larry and Sue Willis, 73 years old. We are retired and travel often. We are Wyndham Rewards members (#[protected]). We were traveling to Kalamazoo from East Peoria, Illinois for a reunion.

Upon arrival, I noticed the pool was dry, no water, even though it was 94 deg outside. It was explained that this property recently came under new management and much of the staff was new and things were a bit unorganized.

The assigned room was very small, smelled terrible and had many stains on the carpet. After checking they say this room is usually saved for guests with pets (we had no pets). Since they were not busy, they gave us a better room on the 3rd floor. Room was much better. Wife noticed a Bic lighter on the bathroom floor. I gave it to the person that showed us the room. A hint that cleaning was probably not thorough.

The next morning my wife noticed we had no shower curtain. I went to the desk, they found one and I installed it. We left for the reunion about 10 am, returning about 6 pm. Our room had not been cleaned. I went to the desk and told them we were going out until about 9 pm, please clean our room. Upon returning, our key cards would not open our room, the code had been changed, Went to desk, got cards reset. The room was straightened up, fresh towels, but not really cleaned.

Sunday morning we were getting packed to check out. My wife hung a small makeup bag in a towel bar over the commode. The bar was loose and fell. Something came out of the hollow bar, my wife picked up one thing, thinking it was part of the towel bar. Turns out the items hidden in the towel bar were two used hypodermic needles (syringes). She washed her hands, crying.

I went to the desk and reported what had happened. A lady with gloves on went to the room to remove the needles. There was no Manager on duty. Everyone there admitted this was unacceptable and apologized. I asked if they could give us a discount on the room due to the experience we suffered. They called a Manager and he said the most he would do is deduct 20% from one night. I told him this was not enough. He implied take it or leave it. As we were leaving the staff said he wanted them to charge us for a broken towel bar (unreal!!!). Everyone was shocked. They did not charge my card at the time. Since, they have charged me the full amount of $193.58 for our two night stay.

I don't think the conditions and actions we encountered at this property represent the quality and values of Baymont nor the Wyndham Group . As your guests, we surely expect more and are very disappointed with the experience!

Respectfully,

Larry and Sue Willis

[protected]

[protected]@live.com

bad experience, kalamazoo east

Jun 27, 2019

Baymont Inn & Suites — manager sexual favors

Hi my name is Luis I am writing to tell u about a manager her name is Amy Mcnabb that is have sex for money...

Baymont Inn & Suiteshotel

We stayed in the Mobile, Alabama the room was so disgusting we ended up not staying there. There were pee stains on ths sheets, the room smelled like pee and cigarettes and it was a nonsmoking room. The bathtub had black dirt/mold caked on it. There were holes in the wall. Holes burnt into the bed sheets. How dare you let people stay in such a nasty facility.

Jun 23, 2019

Wyndham Baymont Pinevelle, WY — poor service

Elevator door would not open on second floor. Broken light in stairwell, light cover lying on floor. Check-in...

Pinedale

Baymont Inn & Suitesunclean room

We had just checked in to our room and I was resting on the bed. The sheets were starting to come off so I was fixing the sheets and almost touched a pair of dirty underwear that was stuck between the headboard and mattress. Thank God I didn't touch them. I called to the front desk and the lady said the supervisor would be right up. I continued to wait and my boyfriend went down to the office. All they did was switch rooms. I feel like we should have been better compensated because that was very disgusting. Thank you for listening.

Baymont Inn & Suiteselectricity

We are staying in Lawrenceburg Indiana we lost power but noticed our bathroom still has power so called buddy litteraly 5 rooms down they have complete power in all of there room. Go to front desk and ask what is going on she can not tell me and does nothing to help and now I am sweating my [censored] off in by powerless room / powered bathroom. Please do something about this.

Jun 08, 2019

Baymont Inn & Suites — staff stole clothing

By mistake when we checked out of the hotel we left some clothing hanging in the closet. When we realized it...

Baymont Inn & Suiteshotel conditions and staff

On memorial day weekend I booked a room for three nights for a family event. My daughter, who has Parkinson's, was with me. The bathroom was horrible. The shower did not work but flooded the bathroom and there was no hot water. There were bugs, the toilet seat and paper holder were broken. When I notified the front desk I was told to deal with it or check out. When I asked to speak to the manager I was told he was not available. Finally they offered to have someone look at the bathroom and said they had fixed it. It was not. Later in the day the manager contacted me after I had called again and said he would refund one nights fee. We could not use the bathroom shower all weekend and had to find elsewhere to shower. The service and room were horrible. I will never stay or recommend this place to anyone. I do not feel I should have had to pay anything for my stay or they should have made other accommodations for us. They did not care how this was affecting my daughter. I feel I am due a full refund. My contact info is Pamela Davey 404 Wood Duck Dr. Greensboro, MD 21639 Cell [protected]

Jun 03, 2019

Baymont Inn & Suites — unauthorized credit card charge

I had two deaths in th family and my dog had to be put done after twenty years this company has no sympathy...

Baymont Inn & Suitesstay

So I stayed at your hotel in Windsor, Ct.I already wrote an email previously which I was advised that the manager would be contacting me, whom insulted me by offering a 10% refund from 1 night? $9.00, seriously? She than made it seem like I was lieing and confirmed on wanting to see pictures, I sent them and guess what? She stopped responding.I am shocked on having to pay.nearly $100.00 a night to stay somewhere like that.She wants to say of room changing, changing rooms wouldnt fix half the things and why is the room like that in the first place? The walls were nlack! The closet mirror cracked, the towels stained in yellow, the sheets with blood, hair in the breakfast eggs, the hallway rugs are gross with a horrible stench on the 2nd floor, the room had no smoke alarm, and the ac if you didnt have it at a temperature under 65 the room smelled like feet! Feel free to see the pictures of what I was able to get proof of physically.

• Updated by Klor · May 31, 2019

Baymont Inn & Suitesfilthy hotel

We had to go a window to check in. The service was awful. When we got in our room there was semen on the bed skirt. Thank goodness we saw it before our daughter sat on the bed.

The other bed was filthy stinky and had pubic hairs on the sheet. The door lock was broken, there was dirt all over the floor including food particles.

When we let the front desk know she handed us 2 fitted sheets and very small blankets fit for a twin, if that. We had to pay and make our own bed!! We slept in our clothes on top of the made bed. It was disgusting. We will be notifying the health department as we have many photos for proof. I don't know how they are still in business!! Stay clear! Unclear you like to party and don't mind filth, you might like it. Nasty!!! We have photo of the semen as well! The pictures below don't do justice as to our experience.

Baymont Inn & Suitesroom

My husband and i are staying at baymont by wyndham, augusta west, address is 629 north west frontage rd, augusta ga, 30907. i am in room 112 we checked in yesterday the 17th of may . we had no phone in our room our refrigerator did not feel cold so we went to our families house today to visit for the day and came back at 6:30 and everything in it was ruined we had to through it out . as we came in the front door there was a bunch of people standing outside smoking weed . this has been the poorest excuse for a hotel i have ever been in. we are going to another baymont by wyndham hotel in columbia south carolina i certainly hope it is better then this one; i will certainly let you know about this; we paid 142.00 dollars to stay here i would love to have someone respond to me regarding this. thank you Debbie Jones [protected]

Baymont Inn & Suitesroom accomodations & service

My name Ms. Henderson, I was attending a graduation and booked a room at the Baymont Wyndham-Cedar Creek Dr, Fayetteville, NC. acct#[protected], Conf#85099EC024879, 05/10-11/19. (Rm#267). Reserved a (double) "two" bed in room. Given a single King bed & Sofa couch. The room was not comfortable. Requested another room, told none available. No extra sheets, pillows or blankets in room for pullout sofa-bed. TV wasn't working. Hotel tech. was sent and had to reprogram TV to work. Crumbling stairways. I almost fell! Broken door (top) lock. I didn't feel secure. (see attach) No refrigerator or microwave! Tried to find another hotel, all booked because of other city activities. I'm requesting a refund to my credit card of $180.78 ($90.39 per night, not worth the price) for my unhappy and dissatisfied experience there. I found out later Baymont W, Owens Dr. had refrigerator and microwave and better accommodations! The stars and price rates should be revised. (see attach) Signed very saddened and displeased visiting customer in Fayetteville NC. To contact me [protected].

Baymont Inn & Suitesnot clean

4/26/19
                    The room was not clean, the floors were very dirty and the walls were disgusting. We were not able to take a shower because it did not look like it had been cleaned in awhile. The breakfast was nothing like the description, the bread had mold, biscuits were hard and cold. Gravy looked like dirty water and the microwaved sausage and eggs. Nothing was sanitary.I should have taken pictures of this disgusting breakfast, but did not have my phone. I should have left as soon as we got into our room, but was trying to give the place a chance. I will not recommend this place to anyone and it should be shut down until all repairs and proper cleaning can be done.. Also online says that there is late checkout. 11:15 is not a late checkout when regular checkout is 11!
                    i would like a refund for my stay here! i do have pictures if they are requested.

Baymont Inn & Suitesappearance of room and property

My name is Sonya Thomas and I reserved a room at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Savannah GA. I went to check in on April 18th. I did not like appearance of the property or the room. I left on the same day and I was told to call back the next day to talk to the manager about refunding my deposit of $67.72. It is April 24 and I have called the hotel four times and the manager has not returned my call yet. I just want my deposit refunded back to my credit card. I booked the room thru booking.com and they told me to contact the hotel. This is unacceptable. I will never book another room with Baymont Inn. I asked for the owners name and they would not give me that information. I can be reached at [protected] or email [protected]@gmail.com.

Baymont Inn & Suitesitem left in room

I work for csx railroad. csx has a contract with the Baymont Hotel in Auburn Indiana. We take trains to Garrett indiana, stay at the baymont in Auburn, then take a train back. On 4/15/19, I checked out of the Baymont Hotel in Auburn. I didnt realize till we were on our train, and had deprted Garrett, that I had left my cell phone charger in my room at the Auburn Baymont. I called as soon as I realized it was missing (within a few hours), and spoke to a young lady at the baymont who told me to call back the next day. I called back the next day and spoke to Aaron. He told me nothing had been turned in. I called back a few days later, spoke to Aaron again, was told that nothing had been turned in, and obviously i was mistaken about leaving the charger in my room (214). I told him that he was mistaken, that the room I stayed in was the last place I had it because when I remembered that I left it at the hotel, and I double checked my bag, and it was not in there, and I had not used it since then. I was told by Aaron that he would discuss the issue with his manager, and that he would get back to me. I waited 4 days for a return phone call which never came. I called back and spoke to Aaron again, and he told me he talked to his manager, and that there is nothing more they were going to do for me since it couldnt be proven that I left my charger in my room. I was never rude in my responses to Aaron, I was always kind and courteous in my responses even as my frustration was growing. I told Aaron once again that I was sure I left the charger in my room, and that somebody from the staff must have picked up my charger, since nobody else had stayed in the room since i vacated it. I just want my charger replaced. I would be happy to purchase a charger and send the bill to the Baymont Hotel. Thank you for any help in this matter.

Tim Albright
                        [protected]@yahoo.com

Apr 08, 2019

Baymont Inn & Suites — termination problem

Well, I was working for Baymont Inn and they fired me.. I ask for a separation notice for about an month and...

Apr 10, 2019

Baymont Inn & Suites — hotel room

0/5. Worst place I have ever seen. If it had not been for severe weather would have left immediately. Changed...

Apr 06, 2019

Baymont Inn & Suites — the cleanliness of hotel and rooms

Was In town for Justin Timberlake concert on April the 1st 2019 upon checking into the hotel was informed...

Mar 23, 2019

Baymont Inn and Suites by Wyndham — general manager

I'm the Assistant Gm here. The incident was that someone deficated in the pool here. I Insisted the pool...

Salida