Baycare Health System — receptionist/front desk
I went in to have botox today at my neurologist office I gave the receptionist my insurance card which is Humana but I also have blue cross blue shield I'm just getting on Medicare an trying to understand it. The blue cross is the only one that will pay for botox so another lady comes from the back an calls me up to the desk she says we cant see you today you cant have this procedure done because your insurance says both are the primary i said what do you mean she said we may not get paid so we can't see you. I thought this was very unprofessional for her to say she could have explained it to me an not just said we may not get paid that was so embarrassing because I'm at the front desk and other people are around me she really made me feel low. I understand the doctor as well as the hospital and the staff have to get paid for their services but she just made me feel awful.
More Baycare Health System Complaints & Reviews
- Baycare Health System - fraudulent medical practices with nightmare results to unsuspecting patients 
- Baycare Health System / Morton Plant Hospital - fraudulent doctor and hospital
- Baycare Health System - your dme dept.
- Baycare Health System - morton plant hospital
- Baycare Health System - security at saint joseph's women’s hospital and no follow up or call back from customer complaint department
- Baycare Health System - dr. ontiveros office staff
- Baycare Health System - pain management
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital - dr. bolis 
- Baycare Health System - mammo screen digital 3d tomos w/ cad
- Baycare Health System - Nursing staff 6th floor