BatteriesPluscell phone battery replacement damage, terrible customer service.

J Feb 21, 2018

My local store on 20th avenue in Oshkosh Wisconsin permanently damaged my cell phone trying to replace the battery. They ordered a new one and when it arrived they told me to go to my verizon carrier to activate, verizon said I was sent a locked phone, went back to get another replacement shipped, told it was shipped right away, 5 days later still no phone, called batteries plus customer service twice trying to get the district manager to call me, no calls. Now I want them to simply pay me for a new phone and I"ll go elsewhere. It's been 2 1/2 weeks and still waiting.!!!
Do not have them work on your phone, not only are they incapable to do that but their customer service is horrible. I will never shop there again.