Menu
C
Author of the complaint
10:35 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bath Fitter sales person came to my house and gave me a quote. He said if I sign up right away they could take $100.00 off of the bill. I had to crunch some numbers so didn't sign up right away. I phoned him the next day and he said he could give me a $50.00 refund.

There in lies the problem I never got the $50.00 refund. Customer Ref # [protected]

I have sent an e-mail to a new gal Ada Ho she said it would take 3 to 4 weeks for the refund to arrive from head office. This was July 08/2018 I still don't have the refund.

I talked to the receptionist who said someone would call me they haven't that was about four weeks ago it is now near the end of December and I think 3 to 4 weeks has long gone by. The postal strike had nothing to do with this cheque being mailed to me.

I feel I have been patience enough and it's time for them to cut me a cheque and send me the money the $50.00 they owe me.
Carolann Vestergaard
[protected] [protected]@shaw.ca

More Bath Fitter Franchising complaints & reviews

Bath Fitter Franchising - Total scam
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Bath Fitter Franchising - They tried to force me to sign a contract
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Bath Fitter Franchising - Something to consider BEFORE calling Bath Fitter