The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bath Fitter — refund
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bath Fitter sales person came to my house and gave me a quote. He said if I sign up right away they could take $100.00 off of the bill. I had to crunch some numbers so didn't sign up right away. I phoned him the next day and he said he could give me a $50.00 refund.
There in lies the problem I never got the $50.00 refund. Customer Ref # [protected]
I have sent an e-mail to a new gal Ada Ho she said it would take 3 to 4 weeks for the refund to arrive from head office. This was July 08/2018 I still don't have the refund.
I talked to the receptionist who said someone would call me they haven't that was about four weeks ago it is now near the end of December and I think 3 to 4 weeks has long gone by. The postal strike had nothing to do with this cheque being mailed to me.
I feel I have been patience enough and it's time for them to cut me a cheque and send me the money the $50.00 they owe me.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Bath Fitter Complaints & Reviews
- Bath Fitter - Total scam
- Bath Fitter - They tried to force me to sign a contract
- Bath Fitter - Avoid tub liners
- Bath Fitter - Something to consider BEFORE calling Bath Fitter
- Bath Fitter - Bath Fitter does horrible installation, uses pressure tactics on seniors, lies about problems and the installer was very poorly trained .
- Bath Fitter - refused to give an estimate unless spouse was home
- Bath Fitters - shower installation failure
- Bath Fitters - bath fitters and, and flooding house tardy in finishing job. product does not have lifetime guarantee as advertised
- Bath Fitter - Grim business
- Bath Fitter - Unprofessional service