Bath Fitterrefund

Bath Fitter sales person came to my house and gave me a quote. He said if I sign up right away they could take $100.00 off of the bill. I had to crunch some numbers so didn't sign up right away. I phoned him the next day and he said he could give me a $50.00 refund.

There in lies the problem I never got the $50.00 refund. Customer Ref # [protected]

I have sent an e-mail to a new gal Ada Ho she said it would take 3 to 4 weeks for the refund to arrive from head office. This was July 08/2018 I still don't have the refund.

I talked to the receptionist who said someone would call me they haven't that was about four weeks ago it is now near the end of December and I think 3 to 4 weeks has long gone by. The postal strike had nothing to do with this cheque being mailed to me.

I feel I have been patience enough and it's time for them to cut me a cheque and send me the money the $50.00 they owe me.
Carolann Vestergaard
[protected] [protected]@shaw.ca

RESOLVED

• Bath Fitter Franchising's response · Jan 03, 2019

Hi Carolann, this doesn't sound like the experience we strive for. We have passed this message along to the appropriate parties to make sure you receive your refund as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.