Menu
Bath Fitter Franchising
customer service contacts

Bath Fitter Franchising
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

74 complaints
31 resolved 43 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bath Fitter Franchising. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Bath Fitter Franchising headquarters

102 Evergreen Drive
Tennessee, Springfield 37172

Bath Fitter Franchising phone numbers

What is Bath Fitter Franchising’s email addresses?

Bath Fitter Franchising’s support and contact email addresses are [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Bath Fitter Franchising website

What category is Bath Fitter Franchising related to?

Bath Fitter Franchising is related to the Pool & Bath Services category.

What are the social media accounts of Bath Fitter Franchising?

What is Bath Fitter Franchising's Facebook?
Connect with Bath Fitter Franchising via Facebook at Bath Fitter Franchising
What is Bath Fitter Franchising's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Bath Fitter Franchising on YouTube at Bath Fitter Franchising
What is Bath Fitter Franchising's Instagram?
Check out Bath Fitter Franchising's Instagram pictures and videos at Bath Fitter Franchising
What is Bath Fitter Franchising's LinkedIn?
See Bath Fitter Franchising's portfolio on LinkedIn at Bath Fitter Franchising

Frequently asked questions about Bath Fitter Franchising products and services

What is Bath Fitter?

Bath Fitter specializes in bathroom remodeling & renovation.

How can I contact Bath Fitter?

The company can be contacted by: • email: [email protected] • phone : +1 800 892 2847 , +1 505 234 7958

Where is the company located?

2030 Calumet St., Clearwater, FL 33765-1307

Overview of Bath Fitter Franchising complaint handling

74 Bath Fitter Franchising reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 23, 2008. The latest review Customer service was posted on Apr 22, 2022. The latest complaint Customer service was resolved on Apr 22, 2022. Bath Fitter Franchising has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 74 reviews. Bath Fitter Franchising has resolved 31 complaints.

Additional information

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bath Fitter Franchising?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bath Fitter Franchising Customer Service. Initial Bath Fitter Franchising complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bath Fitter Franchising above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bath Fitter Franchising. Discuss the issues you have had with Bath Fitter Franchising and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Bath Fitter Franchising’s complaints

R
11:48 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Bath Fitter Franchising has left an official reply on this complaint.

Bath Fitter Franchising - Customer service

I had James from Bath Fitter in Broward come out and do an evaluation on March 1. I gave him a $200.00 deposit and told him I wanted to finance the rest. He said not problem they use Wells Fargo. He did not provide me with any financial application and I never heard from him again. Weeks go by, no call. (I was told it would take awhile to get the tub in). I...

View 0 more photos
O
4:53 pm
Replied
Bath Fitter Franchising has left an official reply on this complaint.

Bath Fitter Franchising - Down deposit refund

I got someone from bath fitters to come out and give me an estimate. However he asked for my debit card to get a monthly payment going on, but I had told him i wasn't going to pay for anything that day. After he left I saw $700 plus pending on my card. I called him as he gave me his number and explained that for a refund I would have to wait a couple of...

M
4:36 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bath Fitter Franchising - the bath tube wasn't completed in time as promised.

On 10/29/21 I ordered service for my bathroom and was assured that it could be completed by the Thanksgiving holiday. The bathtub and walls were measured, and I made my down payment to have the work completed. Several weeks later, on 11/18/21, the worker came to install my new bathroom--I was nervous because it was so close to the holiday, but I kept faith...

View 0 more photos