Menu
Bath Bomb USA Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Bath Bomb USA
reviews & complaints

www.bathbombusa.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 6 Reviews

Bath Bomb USA Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Bath Bomb USA at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bath Bomb USA has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bath Bomb USA. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Bath Bomb USA reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Bath Bomb USA reviews & complaints

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bath Bomb USA I ordered a drying mold from Bath Bomb USA like two weeks ago

I ordered a drying mold from Bath Bomb USA like two weeks ago. I ain't got no confirmation of my order yet. I've been trying to contact them about my order's shipping, but they don't respond most of the time. Last week, they told me that they were packaging it. I reached them once, and they responded. I need a tracking number if they have shipped it. If they haven't, I need them to let me know when they will ship it. This company is non-responsive.

L

Bath Bomb USA I orderd a 2.5 cube mold but got a 2.5 circle mold instead

I orderd a 2.5 cube mold but got a 2.5 circle mold instead. I sent it back (like I did before and got the right one back - this was my first mistake). I've been texting, emailing, and calling many times but no reply. Nothing. This mold cost me $134 and that's a lot of money for me. I have the press and would rather he send me the mold instead of a refund.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bath Bomb USA yet. I am extremely disappointed with the lack of communication and customer service from Bath Bomb USA

yet. I am extremely disappointed with the lack of communication and customer service from Bath Bomb USA. It's been over a week and I still have no idea when my order will arrive. I hope they can improve their communication and provide better customer service in the future.

Is Bath Bomb USA legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Bath Bomb USA is mostly legit with an 72% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Bath Bomb USA, reviewing user feedback and how Bath Bomb USA addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Bath Bomb USA. Trust, but verify.

Bath Bomb USA earns 72% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Bath Bomb USA evaluated with 72% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Bath Bomb USA. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Bathbombusa.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Bath Bomb USA website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bathbombusa.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Bath Bomb USA, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Bathbombusa.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Adult content may be available on bathbombusa.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• You should not trust a website that appears to be parked, especially if you have already paid money to the website. A parked website may be a sign that the website owner is no longer actively maintaining or developing the site, and there is a risk that the site could be a scam.
  • No reviews for bathbombusa.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Bath Bomb USA and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Bathbombusa.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The bathbombusa.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Bath Bomb USA protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • A website associated with Bath Bomb USA has been reported to be selling weapons online. It is important to ensure that the website and seller are legitimate, and to abide by the laws and regulations of your country regarding the purchase of weapons.
I

Bath Bomb USA I bought a press and two custom molds from Bath Bomb USA on 03/04

I bought a press and two custom molds from Bath Bomb USA on 03/04. The press was $695.00 and the molds were $349.91, so I paid $1,044.91. Unfortunately, the custom molds didn't work at all, which made the press useless. We went back and forth three times, but the molds still didn't work right. Bath Bomb USA said they would fix them based on my feedback and the pictures I sent via chat, but then they stopped responding to me altogether. I tried calling them several times, but they never answered. The press is completely worthless without the molds working properly. I had to hire a machinist to make new molds, and I don't know how much that will cost me. I really want a refund for the $349.91 I paid for the faulty molds.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bath Bomb USA We got some bath bomb molds from Bath Bomb USA, but they didn't work right

We got some bath bomb molds from Bath Bomb USA, but they didn't work right. We got some new ones, but they still don't fit our machine. We had a few people try them out, but it's not our fault. We told the company, but they haven't said anything back. We sent them pictures, but they still haven't fixed the problem. They said they'd give us some money back, but they did it without talking to us and sent it to the wrong card.

E

Bath Bomb USA I bought a bath bomb press and a 3 inch mold from Bath Bomb USA

I bought a bath bomb press and a 3 inch mold from Bath Bomb USA. The press works fine, but the mold is smaller than I expected. I decided to use it anyway. Later, I bought a 3" Diamond HDPE mold for $88.18 on 7/24. When I got it, it didn't fit the machine at all. The bottom doesn't lay flat on the machine and the top puck has no hole. I emailed the company and they said it was supposed to fit. I sent pictures, but they haven't responded. I'm disappointed because I wanted to buy more molds, but now I'm worried about getting ripped off. I want a refund.

Bath Bomb USA Customer Reviews Overview

Bath Bomb USA is a popular online store that offers a wide range of bath bombs, shower steamers, and other bath products. Our team of experts has analyzed the customer reviews of Bath Bomb USA and found that the majority of the feedback is positive. Here are some of the key takeaways from our analysis:

- Quality products: Customers appreciate the high-quality ingredients used in Bath Bomb USA products. Many reviewers have noted that the bath bombs are long-lasting and leave their skin feeling soft and moisturized.

- Great selection: Bath Bomb USA offers a wide variety of scents and styles, so customers can find the perfect bath bomb for their preferences. Many reviewers have praised the unique and creative designs of the bath bombs.

- Fast shipping: Customers have reported that their orders from Bath Bomb USA arrive quickly and are well-packaged.

- Excellent customer service: Many reviewers have commented on the helpful and friendly customer service provided by Bath Bomb USA. The company is responsive to inquiries and concerns, and works to resolve any issues that arise.

Overall, Bath Bomb USA is a highly-rated online store that offers quality bath products and excellent customer service. Customers can trust that they will receive a great experience when shopping with Bath Bomb USA.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Bath Bomb USA contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bath Bomb USA?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bath Bomb USA Customer Service. Initial Bath Bomb USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bath Bomb USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bath Bomb USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Bath Bomb USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.