Bath & Body Works Directwallflowers

S

I am so disappointed for a couple of reasons. I love BBW, and spend so/too much much money there on wallflowers and candles (at least $100 per visit/at least twice a month). My issue is I don't get coupons like I see others in line have. I am asked my email address each and every time I'm at register and I receive nothing. I try retailmenot app, but there never is a signal in the store. My other issue is, which I've written in before about, is WHY isn't there an imprint on bottle or a small sticker on the bottom of wallflower naming the scent. Once that little name tag comes off, I have NO CLUE what that heavenly smell is. When I go back into the store looking for it, I can't remember or know name. It would be really helpful to have name ON bottle.

A desirable resolution that would make me smile is complimentary Rose Water and Ivy 3-wick candle(s) and wallflowers... ABSOLUTELY LOVE that scent :-), but it (wallflower) is not in any stores and not in stock online.

Regards,