Baskin - Robbinscheating customers

E

In California, a shop on West Covina Parkway, in West Covina. I have noticed that Rocky Road contains little or no marshmallows. Why change something so good. I feel cheated.

• Updated by narendra12334 · Jul 03, 2019

need help in resolving issue for display unit provided by Baskin robbins

• Im
    Imtiaz Shinwari Jan 07, 2020

We are permenent costumers of baskinrobin snd my family also isaw first time a msn miss behave snd then cheat in money ...i tell them i wil do complain he said do it you are free hand...his name was sushil or sunil..my number is [protected]

• Eb
    ebn elgeran Sep 02, 2019

Take a look at what you have been giving our child in kuwait
    And i hope you could eat it some day

• Me
    Menino Colaco Aug 06, 2019

I found this card board in my ice cream I bought today. This is absolutely unacceptable. I missed swallowing it.

My contact number is +91 [protected]

• Ud
    Uday Kumar Y Aug 04, 2019

Dear Team,

Since last 1 hours, I received more than 50 SMS to add my profile into the Reward Program. Still continuing...

And not able to add my profile. I don't know the issue. Could you please stop this nonsense at the earliest.

Uday

• Na
    narendra12334 Jul 10, 2019

Display freeze is not cooling enough.

• St
    Stephanie Jesset Dec 13, 2018

I came to baskin Robbins of Midlothian, VA and the cashier had a mad face. The service is very important for organizations like Baskin but if the crew is in the bad mood, its bad.

• Mo
    Monica Chavez Dec 12, 2018

They never help us they help a other lady before us we was wanting for 15 min and they still didn't help us and help a other customer that came in and not us. So we lift I never had that experience before. I was in customer service before and I know how a customer to be treated like and that was not the way to do it.

sandeepmandool Nov 15, 2018

I have recieved a survey code no, but when I went to redeem the same the sales guy responded it to be finished. They why do you make us take the survey and give the code to redeem. I dont believe Baskin Robbins anymore

• Ri
    Riverwolf1964 Oct 15, 2018

S. 14th. Abilene, TX $11.59 for two my friend and i.Mine came with hair in it no hot fudge and stale nuts on top!! I will never go again. Not only was it my friends first time but I've been a regular customer for years.

Full refund please.

Tonya Caliendo
    1926 Sayles Blvd #A
    Abilene, TX 79605

• Fu
    Fulchand Bhagwandas Sep 18, 2018

Actually today I went to one of your outlet in fancy bazaar Guwahati. I was presented the ice cream without bill which is above the law. Then when I went there He was lying me that it's not any rule of the famous basin robins. So I hereby request you to refund the money paid by me.

• Pa
    Paopei Lee Sep 06, 2018

Only 2 staffs working on Malaysia National public holiday which caused a very long queue. Furthermore, 1 of the staff after packing rubbish never wash her hands and straight scoop the ice cream. She just ignore when being ask why didnt wash her hands. I think hygiene is very important for any FMCG. Pls take note on that!

• Ar
    Arun F Sep 02, 2018

Very arrogant vendor. When I ask redemption for my e voucher he's saying go and ask the company .don't come with this all tricky game .as like he behaving he's giving free from his side.I never seen such an attitude, he's making fun of me infront of elders.not showing any respect to them also.is this company's policy denying e vouchers.

Vijayalakshmi Patel Aug 28, 2018

The icecream is good but the cakes( DBC and Brownie were awful
    I could not eat it
    I would like you to refund Rupees 290

• Pr
    Priya d Mar 03, 2015

I had ordered a scoop of Bavarian chocolate (3 cups) and when I opened the cup it was such a small quantity and I paid such a high bill. Baskin Robbins has to take responsibility for this. The employee did not even know what I was asking for. I will not visit baskin Robbins anymore. Thank you baskin Robbins for this pathetic experience. Hope you'll have the courtesy to call me about this.

• Li
    LiarsNcheats Dec 04, 2013

The scopes are getting smaller and smaller yet they keep upping there price. Very misleading since the container is twice the size of the amount they give. There double scoops look like kid size scoops. I wont be buying my ice cream there anymore. I feel cheated.

Vivian Jackson Dec 20, 2011

My problem is that I have to watch to see if I get my money worth...I have on many occasion told the employees at Baskin Robbins( different locations) that when I purchased ice cream from there freezer it is a full half gallon of ice cream. When I purchased the hand pack ice cream it has to be weight and the container is not full. That's not fair. This last time I was shocked The employee had the nerves to be rude, That is it for [email protected] ( Roosevelt Oak Park location) I should not have to watch the preparation of my order, nor should I have to complaint about the order in which is stated in the price.

• Rr
    R Raikar Jul 25, 2011

Baskin Robbins in Margao Goa, gives very small scoop and when asked to measure they say that they do not measure the scoop. Other Baskin robbins outlets in India measure the scoop given... only this outlet gives very small and denies to weigh ... we feel so cheated... before we used to visit BR atleast 4 times a week now we have cut it down to once in 2 weeks

Virgie Lenert Jul 25, 2008

I think that commercial is the WORST I've seen in a long time. Children looking at this deranged "parent" will be traumatized for some time. Your advertising department couldn't come up with anything better than this????? This commercial ALONE will keep me away from a Baskins & Robbins.

joshua Gogarty Jul 11, 2008

I was amazed that a company that is built it's reputation on selling to children, would have a lunatic lady kicking a ball and getting in a child's face on there new commercial, strange, ominous, morbid, and freaky that a corporation like this has lost all sense of family. A- A mother displaying that type of behavior to a small child is likely to be on drugs, or needs some rehabilitation of some sort. B- Who in marketing needs to be fired? ultimately the responsibility falls on Baskin Robbins and there lack of judgement. These days when everyone is morally reckless, it would be refreshing to see some restraint.

• Bo
    Bollera Muddappa Jun 29, 2008

This afternoon I purchased a 1000 ml tub of Baskin Robin ice cream at Bangalore Central, India. On coming home I was shocked to see that the tub was only half full. I never expected to see this from a Baskin Robin product. I have the proof of purchase.

Bollera Muddappa.