Complaints & Reviews

Failure to deliver or respond

I ordered spices from this company (as I have previously). The order was confirmed to have shipped on 8/2/07. Tracking thru UPS reveals they received billing information only and never a physical package. Attempted to contact via e-mail, phone and US mail without success. I have called their phone number and let it ring several minutes, until a recorded message states all lines are busy-try later.

E-mails by the dozen to all three of their units (sales, orders, websales).

I do not recommend this company though their products are good. Their failure to deliver and to track and make good has been frustrating to say the least.

• Ji
    Jim Sep 03, 2008

The company is now under new ownership and I received everything I ordered in 2 days.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices