Bank of Barodaillegal laon sanctioned

A person named "shrinivas balajirao hiwrale" who is an account holder of bank of baroda, tq-udgir, dist-latur, had illegaly sanctioned a loan of above 10, 00, 000 rs for a project which was approved by dic for starting a small scale industry. all the documents submitted to bank was illegal. there is no such industry started by the person mentioned above. for getting loan sanctioned a particular amount of bribe was given to field officer of bank. so please do required action as fasr as you can.

• Sh
    shourya121 Aug 04, 2014

My a/c no is [protected] self & my debit card no is [protected]
    sir,
    my bank of baroda atm (visa) card is blocked, pls unblock my card.card no.[protected] 1858Branch: Aonla, bareilly, Pin code 243301My e.mail address is [email protected]

• Dr
    drik Jul 25, 2014

please un block my debit card i need it just now
    [protected]

• Yesterday I paid Rupees 1768/- online through my debit card, but Rs. 1798/- was debited from my account by the bank of baroda. Detail of the transaction is given below-
    ACCOUNT NUMBER - [protected]
    DATE OF TRANSACTION - 29-06-2014
    TIME OF TRANSACTION - 08.04 PM
    DEBITED AMOUNT - RS. 1798/-
    ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID - RS. 1768/-
    EXTRA AMOUNT DEDUCTED - RS. 30/-
    You are please requested to credit Rs 30/- in my above mentioned savings account.
    Thanks.