Having problems with Bank Of Baroda?

Bank Of Baroda reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 10, 2007. The latest review Welcome kit is not issued was posted on Jan 20, 2021. The latest complaint illegal laon sanctioned was resolved on Jun 01, 2014. Bank Of Baroda has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 38 reviews. Bank Of Baroda has resolved 8 complaints.

Bank Of Baroda Customer Service Contacts

1800 223 344 (Contact Centre)
1800 258 4455 (Contact Centre)
1800 102 4455 (Contact Centre)
1800 102 7788 (For PMJDY Customers)
1800 102 5627 (Gift / Pre-paid / Reloadable Card)
+91 846 800 1111 (Balance Inquiry)
+91 846 800 1122 (Mini Statement)
+91 265 236 1852 (Head Office)
+91 226 698 5000 (Baroda Corporate Centre)
+1 646 597 7234 (United States)
+44 207 457 1515 (United Kingdom)
+61 290 877 400 (Australia)
+64 96 321 020 (New Zealand)
+32 22 850 045 (Belgium)
+1 242 394 0066 (Bahamas)
+973 17 216 410 (Bahrain)
+267 393 3775 (Botswana)
+679 331 1400 (Fiji Islands)
+592 226 4005 (Guyana)
+852 25 258 429 (Hong Kong)
+60 320 261 767 (Malaysia)
+230 208 1504 (Mauritius)
+248 461 8000 (Seychelles)
+27 117 840 715 (South Africa)
+255 222 124 456 (Tanzania)
+1 868 225 1100 (Trinidad & Tobago)
+260 225 080 (Zambia)

Fiji Islands
86/88 Marks street, GPO Box 57, Suva, Fiji Islands
Fax: +679 330 2510

Ghana
Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Next to Melcom, Adabraka, Post Mail Bag No. 298, AN Accra, Ghana
Fax: +233 302 250 067

Guyana
P.O. Box 10768, 10 Avenue of the Republic, Regent Street, Georgetown, Guyana, South America
Fax: +592 225 1691

Hong Kong
4th floor, Dina House, 11, Duddell Street Central

Kenya
Baroda House, 29, Koinange street, P.O. Box 30033-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Fax: +254 316 070

Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Branch, Ground Floor, Bangunan Yee Seng 15, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Mauritius

Fax: +248 432 4057

South Africa
Sandton City, Twin Towers, 2nd Floor, East Wing, Johannesburg, South Africa

Tanzania
Plot № 104, P.O.Box 5356, Ohio/Sokoine Drive, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania, East Africa
Fax: +255 222 124 457

Trinidad & Tobago
Head Office, Furnace House № 90, Independence Square, Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies
Fax: +1 868 625 4215

Uganda
P.B. № 7197, 18 Kampala Road, Kampala, Uganda.
Fax: +256 414 230 781

United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 3162, Govt. of Dubai Real Estate Building, 2nd Floor, Ali Bin Abi Talib Street, Bur Dubai, UAE

Zambia
Plot № 6907, Cairo Road, P.O. Box No. 35411, Lusaka, Zambia.
Fax: +260 225090

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank Of Baroda Customer Service. Initial Bank Of Baroda complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bank Of Baroda above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bank Of Baroda. Discuss the issues you have had with Bank Of Baroda and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bank Of Baroda Complaints & Reviews

Bank of Barodaunauthorised fraudulent transaction

i am an SB account holder in bank of baroda salalah on 20/11/2015 i receieved sms saying that my account has been debited with an amount of 210.170 omr followed by another transcation of 52.540 omr. i complained to the bank on the next working day and they told me these were ATM transcations when i told them that ATMs do not dispense baizas, they told me the withdrwals are from UAE, i hadnt travelled to UAE nor did i share my atm card or password with anyone. even after several complaints the bank gave me a reply saying my claim is rejected. this is unfair and disheartening to know that our savings in the bank are not at all protected and can be eroded at any moment.

Bank of Baroda — illegal laon sanctioned

A person named "shrinivas balajirao hiwrale" who is an account holder of bank of baroda, tq-udgir...

Bank of Barodawrong deduction of balance

Myself Abhishek Jain. My saving account (acc. no. - [protected]) is in bank of baroda, branch-bilsi dist.-budaun, u.p.. I have deposit 50000 rs. on 12/09/2013 and convert my account from saving to Auto Shift Account on the basis of Manager's
    commitment.The manager did not told me any minimum balance charge policy at that time.Even this there is a wrong deduction from my account of rs. 843.00 on 18/09/2013 for minimum balance charge while there was total balance of 56410.00rs on that day.
    I submitted the complain letters but he didn't take any action.
    The copy of passbook is attached.

Bank of Barodaunnecessary extra charged from atm a / c : [protected]

Hello sir,
      I (Neeraj Kumar Singh), have an salary account in Bank of Baroda Jayanagar branch & A/C : [protected]. I am facing annoying problem, yesterday (10.04.14) i did my monthly second transaction to withdraw Rs.200/- from my account from another bank ATM, but it charged me Rs.22.47/- extra i.e Rs.222.47/-. My First transaction from ATM was on 02.04.14 that is of Rs.900/- after that i did't do any transaction from ATM, not even Mini-Statement part. Then also BOB charged me Rs.22.47/- extra.
      Similarly this happened on previous month, I made my First transaction on 14.03.14 of Rs.1000/- without mini-statement and on My second traction that is on 22.03.14 of Rs.1000/- BOB charged me extra Rs.22.47 i.e Rs.1022.47/-.
      I know as per rule I can do 5 FREE Transaction from any ATM. Please solve my problem and Return My Money Back ASAP. And please make sure that this should happen again.

Bank of Barodafraud transaction

To,
        The Branch Maneger,
        BOB gandi Nagar Ghaziabad

Respected sir,
        on dated 9 feb 2014 i got a call from [protected] and he said to
        me he is agent of BANK OF BARODA and he had help to reset my
        bobibanking or internet transaction password .

He was ask me my internet password and user id then after 30 min
        later my account has been debited with 5000 rs please help me because
        no one do my help please help me.
        kindaly refund my 5000 rs my account number is [protected]

Regards,
        shahid Khan
        phone number-+[protected]

fraud transaction

• Bob_Ducca Mar 23, 2014

There is nothing the bank can do. You gave your information to someone unassociated with the bank, and they then went in and took the money out.

It was your fault however for trusting someone calling pretending to be from said bank. Never give out any personal information to someone you do not know. Especially bank accounts.

• Pr
            priyanka bhati Mar 03, 2014

my bank of baroda debitcard no [protected] name priyanka bhati

brach mount abu for online tansection has been blocked please unblock my debit card for online trasection

Bank of Barodalost atm card

I have lost my ATM card. My name is Neha Pawar. My account number is [protected]. Please cancel my debit card. Send we a confirmation please

jose antonio noguera May 27, 2013

buenos dias le estoy escribiendo con relacion al caso de
              Titular de Cuenta Nombre: Dr. Daniel Coronel Kevin Williams
              Next of Kin: la señorita Nancy Williams
              Número de cuenta: BLB79308245307/QB/61/B.
              Traslado: Mr. Keith Thompson.
              la misma desea hacer trasferencia a una cuenta de mi propiedad,
              como se debe acer esta negociacion .
              por que no es nada cencillo
              espero su pronta respuesta

Bank of Baroda — unblock the debit card

Sir, my debit card/ login of Bank of Baroda has been blocked for further use at Verified By Visa merchant...

Bank of Barodacard blockage due to unwilling reasons

Today, while booking a ticket online from yatra.com, many issues and complications have been occured. and faced by me {user]
            So kindly give me a guide line to come out of his problem.
            Card user name =shah brijesh d, cell number=[protected],
            unblock my card as soon as possible, my card number is [protected],
            N its valid till 05/21. c. v. v number is 614,
            N get me a call too from bank of baroda for further details, n assurance from bank, it will not happen again, n help me too for net banking procedure.
            When the card is properly unblocked, get me notified, by letting me a call from the bank.

Bank of Barodadebit card visa electron not support the a. v. s. system

I have a debit card visa electron international bearing no [protected] of bank of baroda. when I am purchasing in online, it is not support the a. v. s. system. please resove my problem.
              thanks

• Sh
                  Shailesh Ranjan Apr 12, 2016

SIR I HAVE BANK OF BARODA INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD NO- [protected] AND MY A/C NO-[protected] KATIHAR BIHAR IS NOT ACCEPTED IN ATM MACHINE PLEASE CONSIDOR MY CASE.AND OPLIDGE
                  THANKING YOU
                  SHAILESH RANJAN SINHA
                  MOBILE-[protected], [protected]

Anjali Garg Mar 18, 2016

Sir I have a debit card of bank of Baroda. Master card no is [protected] & a/c no is [protected]. I couldn't do any online transactions further as my card is blocked for online purchase. I have called all the customer care & executive's no. They are failed to inquire. Please help me out asap. Its direly needed. If nothing cant be done now than should i go for another debit card ??

• Ha
                  Harikumar P Nov 24, 2015

sir my debit card blocked yesterday while trying to remit the telephone bill.pl. be kind enough to unblock the debit card.details
                  name harikumar p a /c no.[protected] bob perumbavoor ernakulam kerala.debitcard no.[protected]

Mani Ram Saini Oct 26, 2013

Dear sir, i am a debit card holder of your BOB Sonipat, Haryana branch. My a/c no is : [protected], my name is Mani Ram Sani & debit card no is : [protected]. My complained is this card is not support on line purchasing or may be blocked. Kindly rectify my problem immeiately...my
                  email id is; [email protected]

Bank of Baroda — not issuing welcome kit

Dear sir I am prem prakash and i have opened my saving account on 21 july 2012 in bank of baroda vivek...

Bank of Barodacostumer harassment & misbehaving by the bank employee

1. My name is Saurabh r/o G-2/31 Sector 15, Rohini, Delhi, India
                2. Today on 18.06.2011, I visited Bank of Baroda, Vishakha Enclave Branch, Pitam Pura, Delhi, to open a new saving bank account along with the requisite documents.
                3. When I submitted the entire document related to open an account (saving Bank), the women sitting on chair refused to open the said account as my residence address is Sector-15, Rohini Delhi with the statement that a new branch will be opened at sector-15 Rohini Delhi.
                4. Further I requested to open the same, she agreed & compared my all the original documents and said that the Voter I card is totally fake. I requested to her the particular Voter I Card as issued by the election office Government of Delhi may be verified. But she asked me to submit some other proof in which a driving license of motor vehicle is given to her.
                5. In the support of that lady Mr. Keval Krishan Kapoor employee of same bank passing comments towards me “ Abhi say Yeh Hal hai to Aage Kya Hoga”
                6. This is very shame full attitude towards the costumers of bank.
                7. Therefore it is requested, kindly look into the matter & try to avoid this type of massages which decrees the reputation of bank.

Bank of Barodamoney not refund

Dear sir,
                  I am Uma Dey, My account no. is [protected] Branch –patipukur. BANK OF BARODA, Kolkata
                  Last month I was purchased tow e-tickets through internet banking, that facilities was provided by your bank, but for my personal problem, I was cancelled that both tickets, IRCTC said they refund that amount to my bank, but as per my account statement that amount was not returned to my account.
                  I m also sending u my transaction details

Transaction ID PNR Number From To Total Amount Refund Amount Cancelled On Type
                  [protected] [protected] TATA NDLS 1413.00.[protected] eticket cancelled
                  [protected] [protected] TATA NDLS 1413.00.[protected] eticket cancelled

• Sk
                      skartkalpi Aug 05, 2013

Dear sir,
                      I am sakeel khan, My account no. is [protected] Branch –kalpi BANK OF BARODA, jalaun
                      Last 3month I was purchased tow e-tickets through internet banking, that facilities was provided by your bank, but for my personal problem, cancelled tickets, IRCTC said they refund that amount to my bank, but as per my account statement that amount was not returned to my account.
                      I m also call your customer care given a complen no. [protected] is not solved. so plz my problem is solved and refund my ballance .

Bank of Barodanot satisfy with the manager behawier

dear, sir

i am mr. gaurav shankarlal bhatia living in bharuch my address is 39/bharti nagar nr, ellied school, link road bharuch. i have a current account with the bank of baroda saktinath branch since last two years as name of saikrishna travels & gaurav shankarlal bhatia my a/c no is [protected]. sir i got a workorder from the reliance industris for vehicle hiring. and company want the bank geranty i went to the bank and ask for the same to the managerat that time he ask me the march ending.after march i went he ask audit of the bank.after that i went he ask me for the formet of bank geranty i give him formet he ask me i took three or four days for read it. after five days i dint go with it beacause of some point.but sir other bank of baroda branch give bank garanty with same formet to my friend. after that i ask him for the vehicle loan for the said contract he ask me give him security sir i also take a car loan from the bank of baroda but before nobody ask me for the securty. sir the manager of the bank is too much rude and nonresposible person. he dont want to take any kind of resposibility. every customer of the bank fully dissatisfy with him. so please do some action on him.

yours faithfully

bhatia gaurav s.

form:- saikrishna travels

Bank of Barodaregarding release of remaining funds under pmegp scheme.

FROm,
                      Mrs. Chhaya v choudhari. A/p, kunjirwadi Tal, Haweli Dist, Pune. 412201. Tel:- 020-[protected], mob-[protected] .
                      To, BANK OF BARODA A/P- Kunjirwadi Tal-haweli Dist - Pune -412201 kunjirwadi (Theur) br
                      Complaint against branch manager- kunjirwadi(Theur) city, Pune .
                      Loan A/C:-[protected].
                      I under signed Mrs. Chhaya v Choudhari. Complaint is that under PMEGP scheme amt of 10, 00000/- Loan was sanctioned on 23/01/2010.I have received only 6, 75, 000/- amt from bank.Remaining amt 3, 25, 000/- kept in fixed deposit on my a/c by branch manager Mr Mule & Mr.Rajput forcefully.
                      I want a machine for my Anand Diagnostic center located at Post- Kunjirwadi Tal-Haweli, Dist-Pune. 411201.of cost 3, 25, 000/-. I have submitted all necessary documents to respective branch manager. Inspite of that branch manager is not releasing my funds of amt 3, 25, 000/-
                      My request is to take necessary action as early as possible. I f i not get my funds, I will unable to repay your bank loan as my project is not complete without machine.

Bank of Barodanon receipt of redemption proceeds of fdr's

Deposited 2 No.s of FDR for M.V. of Rs. 2, 34, 529/- matured on with Bank of Baroda, Gandhi Nagar Branch, Ghaziabad on 22/07/2010 for issue of pay order in my name. Again sent reminder on 28/07/2010. I regret that payment has not been made to me so far. I am being harrassed by Bank. Please help.

Ramakant Maheshwari
                        II/C-157, Nehru Nagar
                        Ghaziabad
                        Ph-[protected]

non receipt of redemption proceeds of fdr's

Bank of Baroda — missing of money from atm

ATM no.[protected] &account no.[protected] sir my transcation of date 16 aug is not cancled yet but...

Bank of Baroda — balance cut in my account

Dear sir, Sir mera naam vipin gupta s / o narender gupta r / o a - 214 gali no - 6 ambika vihar karawal...

Bank of Barodapoor banking service

Today Dated 10th October 2007, I went to Bank of Baroda to Deposit my salary chq & updated my pass book...

Entry :-

4th Oct 2007 the balance was 1352. on 5th Oct 2007 my personal loan which is amounting Rs. 1251 is return & the amount deducted is 87.

I spoke with the bank personals they said its the central banks fault, no one is ready to take care...

Really upset on this issue i shouted & told them i will seriously not sit like idol...

Poooooor Baking service.

• Dk
                              Dkmarmat Nov 05, 2019

Please sir meri Aapse ek request hai ki jo aap ki Lakheri branch ka jo gun men hai wo sahi nhi hai use na to bolne ki tameez hai or na hi coustmer se baat krne ka tarika hai to sir mera AAP se nivedan hai ki aap Lakheri branch KE gun men ko Lakheri se hata kar kisi or branch me laga de please sir AAP se request hai thanks sir

sabir sama Aug 11, 2019

i have given a check on lathi bob brach friday 2aug but do not clear still time 6 aug it has been five days, ajms branch is only half a km away from bob branch

PLEASE DO NEED FUL

may ac no is, [protected]
                              ac name si, sama marketing
                              bracnch ifsc code is, BARB0LATHIX

BRANCH ADD, LATHI BANCH OPP POST OFFICE
                              PIN CODE NO 365430

• Ra
                              Rahul Singh Nov 01, 2018

Hello I'm a bank of Baroda credit card holder .From my credit card (no [protected]) unauthorized transaction of around 8000/-was made on 04 may 2017 at 10:41am .from customer care desk I got the knowledge that transaction was done for paytm mobile services. please stop / revert the transaction.

• Gu
                              Gunjan Srivastav Oct 21, 2018

Unnecessary Balance deducted in my account
                              Details Attached

Comments

• Am
                              Aman kumsr Sep 03, 2018

Bank of Baroda customer care helpline number. [protected]

sangeeta agarwal May 17, 2013

TO, BANK MANAGER SONEPAT, I have NRE A/C with your br and i had fd of 12lac in nro a/c for which yearly you need tds form since i am in dxb, i had given duly sign form ( as your bank don;t have any such forms with you even though you have nre a/c but i have seen they are not enough knowledge of the terms and condition of it very frankly they says yes we are much interested in local a/c I HAD BROUGHT THIS FORM FROM DUBAI) and informed my father to submit it for the year 2013-14, today when my father went to submit the form he is been misbehaved by the concern lady as my father is senior citizen with 80 year age she has not ans the query not even helpful looking at his age, this happened so many times in branch mainly when the branch manager is not in the office, last year br had deducted my 3 months tds just because of this reason, that i had not submit the form, now i am submitting it they have their own way as usual,