[Resolved] Banggoodthe product received by bangood caurier agent is not well. it's empty

N Jul 25, 2019

Bangood scam with me . 2 month ago I ordered a product drone . On 24/07/19 package received by courier agent is empty there is nothing in the package . please help me by refund my money back on my Patym -[protected]. Caurier agent is abusing with me and say there is no help providing by us . Now, you can go. Please refund my money back for better surve in future delivery

• Banggood's response · Aug 12, 2019

Dear Ninja Ck,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If your parcel is empty, please contact us with the links below and we are willing to help you for that.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, regarding your issue, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:
    Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111
    Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

Best regards,