Banfield Pet Hospital — unsanitary surgury
i took my puppy to banfield, she cut her paw on glass, she was bleeding terribly, they were still open, i paid 870 dollars for day surgery, they charged me for after hours dollars, they tortured her, but stitched her, in a room with other dogs cats and had her on the floor, they said to come back for a change of dressing for free as part of the service, unfortunately, this gets worse, i said she needed a relaxat and they said no, it will be ok, then then held her head on the floor pushing it into the floor, as she licked the floor, god knows how bad that was, then took her and pushed her against the cabinets, then her tale was banging like a rock concert against the cabinets, and she cryed and screamed and then pushed her head worse, she used her tongue to get some liquid against the floor, as dogs hovered around her, no one had gloves on, and when the bandages came off, the blood went alll over, it was her stress, pushing blood through the stitches but did not tare them, she was given too little pain and anxiety medicine, she will never go back there again, i went to mission pet hospital, where someone who once worked there said "she would never bring her pets there". they treated here humanily, it was a 360 degree difference
More Banfield Pet Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history!
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off!
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing
- Banfield The Pet Hospital - customer service
- Banfield Pet Hospital - care
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness care plan is a scam
- Banfield Pet Hospital - veternary abuse, company cover-up
- Banfield - unquakified per care