Banfield Pet Hospital, San Juan Capistrano CAvet services

I've had my dog on the Wellness Plan for over 10 years at this location. There's obviously a huge problem going on there within the past year or two. Scheduling an appointment is impossible~ It takes weeks to get in to see any vet. paying $52.95 per month for over 10 years is a lot of money and when your dog gets sick they can't see them because they are too busy, so they refer you to an emergency hospital?? Why am I paying for Vet services when I can't get the care my dog needs? I'm ready to sue this place! I will be contacting their corporate office, as well as possibly hiring an attorney... these people need to be held accountable for their lack of performance.