Menu
P
Author of the complaint
8:53 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Been a member for over 15 years, time to renew again. I need to wait until payday, no biggie. "we can't let you workout until you pay" no biggie, they even let me use their phone to call the automated number that reaches no human. "speak to the mgr?" sure. Here he comes, no pleasant nature, no hello sir, no nothing, doesn't offer to shake my hand,.. Nice to meet you too. Texas hospitality at its worst. This is the mgr? The best option to him was for the customer to leave the gym and produce a 2 week pass. If I weren't in the computer already, and was a frail wimpy guy, a safety concern may have been some valid reason I guess, but no... The concern is money that is 10 days away, for which I have a year membership plus for each day in waiting. Customer service guys, I have 19 years sales experience, there is no way I would let an existing customer leave without my product. Here is my question, if you don't appreciate customer loyalty after 15 years, what does it take? The fact is there is a way to produce the temp membership on site and take care of the customer who drove from who knows where. The mgr didn't even look at the computer to see who the heck he was dealing with. Bally's you haven't let me down, i'm sure there is a dm or cm that would like to train this no people skills, no business skills mgr., i've got my temp. Membership, still a customer, but provided my experience today, I will hold onto my gym ads.

More Bally Total Fitness complaints & reviews